Idiots not named Trump

KUGRDON

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

It's not that they don't know that trump is a russian asset who can literally be bought by any dictatorship to sell out american interests, it's because THESE people are filing up his fucking voicemails:

russian.png?w=840

Has Hillary found any new Russian assets so far this week?  Jill Stein, Tulsi Gabbard, Hillary is such a champion for successful women, isn’t she?  Has Bill given any $500k speeches for Russian oligarchs lately, Hillary? 

39 minutes ago, Orange said:

It's not that they don't know that trump is a russian asset who can literally be bought by any dictatorship to sell out american interests, it's because THESE people are filing up his fucking voicemails:

russian.png?w=840

Damning!!

Although, they are basically the same these days with the secret impeachment Star Chambers in the Rat House.  One difference, I suppose, is that the Rat frontrunners want to stop fracking and onshore drilling in the USA, which benefits Putin’s oil and its prices tremendously.  Putin will profit be wise he isn’t completely delusional about “climate change” and how eliminating cheap energy will crown the poorest around the globe. 

Rob Drake's apology, dripping with sincerity:

"I want to personally apologize to everyone that my words made feel less safe," Umpire Robert Drake said in a statement obtained by ESPN. "I also acknowledge and apologize for the controversy this has brought to Major League Baseball, my fellow umpires, and my family. I never intended to diminish the threat of violence from assault weapons, or violence of any kind."
"I'm going to learn from this," he said.

On 10/22/2019 at 3:17 PM, PapaG said:

Damning!!

Although, they are basically the same these days with the secret impeachment Star Chambers in the Rat House.  One difference, I suppose, is that the Rat frontrunners want to stop fracking and onshore drilling in the USA, which benefits Putin’s oil and its prices tremendously.  Putin will profit be wise he isn’t completely delusional about “climate change” and how eliminating cheap energy will crown the poorest around the globe. 

You have a fatal inability to grasp any nuance whatsoever.

Archived