Pelosi Announces Impeachment?

PapaG

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Orange said:

When trump loses the election, badly, I expect we'll never see you here again.  That'll be nice.

I already proved you lied about your claim that Trump admitted he 'said he'd withhold money' from Ukraine.  You're a lawyer, which means you're a liar.  I'd laugh at you except for your life circumstances that you created and enabled on your own.  I believe in kids and not rape fantasies about a poster's wife.

Just now, Bruin 70 said:

The left is out of control. They accomplish nothing but spew hatred for Trump. Trump will win in a landslide in 2020!

Yeah especially when Joe Biden bragged about getting a foreign prosecutor fired since that person was investigating his own son.

H.

Y.

P.

O.

C.

R.

I.

S.

Y.

They control congress and have accomplished absolutely nothing but BS witch hunts that cost the tax payers billions.Warren, Sanders, Pelosi, Schiff, Omar, Cortez. They are just a few that are a disgrace to this country.I don't remember the Reublicans so unhinged during the Oblama years. Because they were not. 

Just now, Bruin 70 said:

They control congress and have accomplished absolutely nothing but BS witch hunts that cost the tax payers billions.Warren, Sanders, Pelosi, Schiff, Omar, Cortez. They are just a few that are a disgrace to this country.I don't remember the Reublicans so unhinged during the Oblama years. Because they were not. 

You're describing the house of representatives, not the congress. It's difficult to argue politics with people who have no clue how the government works.

1 minute ago, Bruin 70 said:

GOP controlled Senate would be the ones who would impeach the POTUS not the DNC controlled House of Representatives.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/24/politics/joe-biden-trump-congress-impeach/index.html

Joe Biden needs to quit the race now due to his mind blowing hypocrisy.  Don't need anymore Presidents with any type of baggage.

15 minutes ago, PapaG said:

I already proved you lied about your claim that Trump admitted he 'said he'd withhold money' from Ukraine.  You're a lawyer, which means you're a liar.  I'd laugh at you except for your life circumstances that you created and enabled on your own.  I believe in kids and not rape fantasies about a poster's wife.

You believe in raping kids?

Figures.

3 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

GOP controlled Senate would be the ones who would impeach the POTUS not the DNC controlled House of Representatives.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/24/politics/joe-biden-trump-congress-impeach/index.html

Joe Biden needs to quit the race now due to his mind blowing hypocrisy.  Don't need anymore Presidents with any type of baggage.

No, the House impeaches.  The Senate puts the president on trial.  

Ditto what @Quack 12 said regarding communicating with people who can't be bothered to learn the basic mechanics of our government.

1 minute ago, Orange said:

You believe in raping kids?

Figures.

Huh?  You’re so unhinged.  I never even insinuated such a thing, yet your mind went there.  I’d say read my post again, but you’re likely too high to comprehend it.  Meth...

Just now, PapaG said:

Huh?  You’re so unhinged.  I never even insinuated such a thing, yet your mind went there.  I’d say read my post again, but you’re likely too high to comprehend it.  Meth...

You brought up rape and kids in the same sentence....all in a thread where neither rape nor children were a topic. 

It's your compulsion, not mine.  I've got some legal advice for you, starting now, but the retainer is $5k.  Hint: Maybe shut up?

My bad @Orange.  I'm aware that the Senate would be the ones removing Trump from office which seems highly unlikely.

My biggest fear is that this impeachment stuff backfires in a big way on the Dems in next year's elections and gives Trump a landslide victory.  Just think what Trump could do with a lame duck session and landslide victory.  That should scare all of us.

1 minute ago, Jalapeno said:

My bad @Orange.  I'm aware that the Senate would be the ones removing Trump from office which seems highly unlikely.

My biggest fear is that this impeachment stuff backfires in a big way on the Dems in next year's elections and gives Trump a landslide victory.  Just think what Trump could do with a lame duck session and landslide victory.  That should scare all of us.

Is it your biggest fear?  You seem to be fully on board the trump train.  Or are you just saying whatever the person you're replying to will agree with?

8 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

You're describing the house of representatives, not the congress. It's difficult to argue politics with people who have no clue how the government works.

Really wow thanks for straightening that out so informative. Truth. the house is now at a standstill on all issues because of this new witch hunt. Thank you Nancy for your usual lack of performance.

20 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Really wow thanks for straightening that out so informative. Truth. the house is now at a standstill on all issues because of this new witch hunt. Thank you Nancy for your usual lack of performance.

Actually, you can lay 90% of the blame for the lack of any congressional action squarely at the feet of Moscow Mitch.

mitch mcconnell republicans GIF

18 minutes ago, Orange said:

Is it your biggest fear?  You seem to be fully on board the trump train.  Or are you just saying whatever the person you're replying to will agree with?

It was a general comment and not replying to one person when it comes to my biggest fear.  Just think of Trump winning the election and if it is by somewhat a landslide victory, what's stopping Trump from being even more Trump than he is right now?  Can you say Great Leader Trump or King Trump?

This could end up being very bad for the country as a whole.

Archived