Religion Thread

Orange

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

This is terrifying. That anyone would think any of these statements has any merit is absolutely terrifying. The bible has never foretold anything. EVER! It's just reverse engineering.

Nonsense, Quack.  In fact, I've been Given a Revelation....there will be great Tumult in the Middle East for years to Come, followed by an unspecified date for the End of The World!  Join me as I Share more Prophesies!  (Just $19.99 per month to receive My newsletter)

(I was told that Random, spurious capitalizations work with These people....)

5 hours ago, Bruin 70 said:

No truth is your are the proof that the devil can demonize morons as he done to you KC.

It's just senseless gibberish.

This is what GL is talking about - there is absolutely no reason to have posts like this on the board. They're a waste of eyesight.

1 minute ago, Quack 12 said:

It's just senseless gibberish.

This is what GL is talking about - there is absolutely no reason to have posts like this on the board. They're a waste of eyesight.

Oh and his quotes about Christianity are so right on. As usual clones fall in line. His wishes are pure evil and straight from his demonic mind.

To me, that's an insightful statement about the connotations of snakes in some cultures.

Read what you wrote:

5 hours ago, Bruin 70 said:

your are the proof that the devil can demonize morons

Never mind the grammatical error, you aren't arguing anything or making any point. You may as well just write, "Oh yeah, well you have ants in your pants." It's just sophomoric. #bothsides

8 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

To me, that's an insightful statement about the connotations of snakes in some cultures.

Read what you wrote:

Never mind the grammatical error, you aren't arguing anything or making any point. You may as well just write, "Oh yeah, well you have ants in your pants." It's just sophomoric. #bothsides

I love it when I'm inadvertently insightful.

5 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

Read what you wrote:

Really you agree with his ill wishes. 

5 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

Read what you wrote:

What error prof. He is evil. That you cannot deny.

37 minutes ago, glduck said:

Here's another example of why Don's math is off -- bruin often feels the need to respond to the same post twice, the sum of both posts still falling well short of a functional adult. 

I guess I have to point out each post I don't respond to so Don is satisfied?  He's just angry because he can't compete with regard to the content of policy discussions.

On 11/5/2019 at 4:34 PM, Quack 12 said:

This is terrifying. That anyone would think any of these statements has any merit is absolutely terrifying. The bible has never foretold anything. EVER! It's just reverse engineering.

https://www.endtime.com/articles-endtime-magazine/is-germany-rising-again/

Daniel 7:6 talks about the four headed leopard which would symbolize the Four Reichs of Germany.  Three already has happened and the last one was under Hitler.  The Fourth Reich is yet to happen and if you really pay attention to Europe, Germany is rising again.

The lion with the wings was Britain before the US Revolutionary War and the USA is the wings that left the lion. (Daniel 7:4).

And even Isaiah 9:6 foretold the birth of Jesus Christ in the New Testament.

Zechariah 9:9 in the Old Testament talks about a king riding on a donkey and yet Jesus Christ did that in the New Testament in Matthew 21:7.

Zechariah 11:12 in the OT talks about thirty pieces of silver which Judas betrayed Jesus Christ in the NT.

More examples found at: https://www.allaboutjesuschrist.org/prophecies-fulfilled-by-the-crucifixion-of-jesus-christ-faq.htm

Archived