Lizzy W/marriage

Bruin 70

Response to a reporter. She told the reporter after responding on a question about same sex marriages. Talking about his chance for marriage. "If you can find one" (referring to a woman). Ooops broke the peace pipe again. They would have destroyed Trump if he ever said this to a women. So what we have is the prime example of an out of control feminist. TRUMP in 2020!

1 hour ago, Bruin 70 said:

Response to a reporter. She told the reporter after responding on a question about same sex marriages. Talking about his chance for marriage. "If you can find one" (referring to a woman). Ooops broke the peace pipe again. They would have destroyed Trump if he ever said this to a women. So what we have is the prime example of an out of control feminist. TRUMP in 2020!

Jesus fucking christ, do you also SPEAK with this much fucking incoherence?  There's no way you made it past 8th grade.

1 hour ago, Bruin 70 said:

Do you know the difference between "women" and "woman?" I didn't think so. 

You couldn't have gotten this story more wrong if you'd tried. She wasn't talking about the "reporter's" (if that's what he was) chance for marriage. He asked a hypothetical about "a supporter" asking her how she would respond to the statement that marriage is between one man and one woman. She said, "I'll assume that's a guy making the statement, and I would say 'Then marry one woman. Assuming you can find one.'" 

Of course, the real stupidity of the question is how many Warren "supporters" would believe such a thing, let alone ask her about it? I'm gonna say none.

And for the record, Trump has never said anything that clever or witty in his entire life.

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 2:43 PM, Quack 12 said:

Do you know the difference between "women" and "woman?" I didn't think so. 

You couldn't have gotten this story more wrong if you'd tried. She wasn't talking about the "reporter's" (if that's what he was) chance for marriage. He asked a hypothetical about "a supporter" asking her how she would respond to the statement that marriage is between one man and one woman. She said, "I'll assume that's a guy making the statement, and I would say 'Then marry one woman. Assuming you can find one.'" 

Of course, the real stupidity of the question is how many Warren "supporters" would believe such a thing, let alone ask her about it? I'm gonna say none.

And for the record, Trump has never said anything that clever or witty in his entire life.

Bull Crap. Whatever she insulted him and she is a total fraud.

Archived