Dow Closes Over 28,000 for First Time Ever

PapaG

This is great news for everyone, yet I'm sure some member of the Pac12 Squad will shit on it.

Is Schitt working for Trump?  Great news for the middles class and their 401k retirement funds.

Hey, but Trump hurt some people's feelings, including all of the Pac12 Squad.

https://www.forexlive.com/technical-analysis/!/record-closes-for-all-three-indices-to-end-the-week-20191115

The Dow above 28000 for the first time ever.  Indices close at record all time high levels.  

The major indices are closing at records. The Dow hits 28,000 for the 1st time ever and looks like my close above that level as well. The S&P index and NASDAQ index are also trading at record levels and closed at the highs.  It is hard to get any better than that.

The closing numbers are showing:
  • The S&P index up 23.73 points or 0.77% at 3120.37. That is the high for the day. The low for the day was down at 3104.60
  • The NASDAQ index is up 61.81 points or 0.73% at 8540.82. That too is the high for the day. The low for the day reached 8506.79.
  • The Dow close up 222.45 points or 0.80% at 28004.69. Yes. it

1 hour ago, Bruin 70 said:

Hey Papa notice how all the libbies and their clones stayed away from this one. Such BS.

Read any @Orange post.  He's a mutt, and the best part is he admits he's a tax attorney defending people against the IRS for cheating on their taxes, or finding loopholes to pay less.  I own his liddle brain.

2 hours ago, PapaG said:

Not a single Pac12 Squad member will comment on this great news for the 401ks of the middle class and for America compared to world markets.

Congrats to the Dow for all it’s hard work and perseverance! Very under recruited, but proving all the naysayers wrong. Will follow to the next level.

10 hours ago, glduck said:

Congrats to the Dow for all it’s hard work and perseverance! Very under recruited, but proving all the naysayers wrong. Will follow to the next level.

Imagine thinking this is anything other than glib words mixed with spittle.

Good move, Kurt!  I’m sure your kids will be thrilled to know dad is a dipshit.v39l272a2xy31.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.zacks.com/amp/stock/news/232509/stock-market-news-for-september-26-2016

The Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJI) declined 0.7%, to close at 18,261.45. The S&P 500 fell 0.6% to close at 2,164.69. The tech-laden Nasdaq Composite Index closed at 5,305.75, decreasing 0.6%. The fear-gauge CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) gained 2.3% to settle at 12.29. A total of around 3.2 billion shares were traded on Friday on the NYSE. Decliners outpaced advancing stocks on the NYSE. For 66% stocks that declined, 31% advanced

What did the left’s favorite Nobel Prize for Economics have to say the day after Trump won?

——

https://www.investors.com/politics/columnists/and-the-hits-just-kept-coming-the-greatest-false-predictions-of-2017/

"It really does now look like President Donald J. Trump, and markets are plunging. When might we expect them to recover?  A first-pass answer is never… So we are very probably looking at a global recession, with no end in sight." Paul Krugman of the New York Times the day after the election

1 hour ago, glduck said:

You were whining that nobody was participating in a thread you started, so I took pity on you and offered my congratulations, as requested. Not sure why you’re always so angry?

Avoiding the thread I started.  I’m wondering why @Orangeis always so angry.

Archived