Game Time Kickoffs

Guest -AC-

The only way the Pac can step up nationaly, is exposure....

The games need to start earlier, at least the marquee games. I know Oregon and Stanford start at 5:00 pacific time, but that is 8:00 in the east. We should be playing this game at 3:00 pacific time. The Pac is on fire right now, and we should being showing that off. We should have our best match-ups start the earliest, plain and simple. WSU/ucla should have been on later (no offense) and OU/Stan on in the middle of the day. Its a game that could have went head to head with the "red river rivalry" and came out of it smelling like roses!

Guest Go Devils!

8pm is the normal start time for prime time viewing on the East Coast so I don't think that is too bad, but you have a point about start times. The 700pm start times out here effectively eliminate half the country from viewing the games. Also, most of the East Coast had the Notre Dame/Boston College game on as their ABC game!

Guest Bone Crusher

I believe this is why we need to have a new TV contract without ESPN who determines the times of the game. Maybe on NBC, the Pac-12 will be able to start their games at a reasonable time...the SEC has done nicely with that CBS contract. I don't know if the solution to the Pac-12's TV woes are that simple to be solved but just an idea.

Archived