UCLA Texas

Guest MrBug708

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mccuisinart

Unbelievable. The one game a year I pull for UCLA, they're playing a terrible Texas team that they should be completely dominating at home, but they do nothing but fall on their face.

Guest ASUsparky

Sad part is with the right hire, this team could win 10 games next year, it's that simple.

Excuse me while I find an air show to attend

Be careful, we've already had one air show end in tragedy this weekend

You can tell that UCLA has some talent. They are just coached horribly. The right coach can get them on the right track....but they've been saying that in Westwood since Donahue left to ruin the 49ers.

Guest MrBug708

You can tell that UCLA has some talent. They are just coached horribly. The right coach can get them on the right track....but they've been saying that in Westwood since Donahue left to ruin the 49ers.

Toledo had them on track til he forgot about the defensive line and it cost him

Guest ASUsparky

I'm going to take a lot of heat for saying this, but I dont think its coaching. It's QB play.

Brehaut and Prince will have their days, but neither of them can change the game.

Look at Case McCoy today. The guy turned so many broken plays into big plays just by his decision making and skill alone.

That's why I urge UCLA to give Brett Hundley some playing time, see what he can do. RN might as well try since this is a "hot seat" year for him.

I'm going to take a lot of heat for saying this, but I dont think its coaching. It's QB play.

Brehaut and Prince will have their days, but neither of them can change the game.

Look at Case McCoy today. The guy turned so many broken plays into big plays just by his decision making and skill alone.

That's why I urge UCLA to give Brett Hundley some playing time, see what he can do. RN might as well try since this is a "hot seat" year for him.

Yeah, but a lot of QB play is the coaching of those QB's. I agree, their QB play is horrible but Brehaut has made some good plays this year.

Guest ASUsparky

Yeah, but a lot of QB play is the coaching of those QB's. I agree, their QB play is horrible but Brehaut has made some good plays this year.

Like I said, I dont discredit Prince or Brehaut for what they have done recently, but they obviously haven't helped the OVERALL cause for UCLA.

We'll see, but I think Neuheisel needs to consider putting in Hundley. Season already looks dyer for the Bruins.

Archived