UW at Nebraska

Guest Bone Crusher

Guest Go Devils!

Washington just got screwed by the Big 10 officials on the "interference to field the punt" call. Guy completely avoided the returner, but because the returner tripped over his teammate, the official assumed the UW guy bumped him. Did I mention it was a muffed punt and Washington would have had the ball around the 20? Nebraska took the ball down the field and kicked a FG.

Hopefully ASU won't get screwed (like last year against Wisconsin) by Big 10 officials in Illinois later today.

OK, my rant is complete, back to the games. :P

Guest ASUsparky

Washington just got screwed by the Big 10 officials on the "interference to field the punt" call. Guy completely avoided the returner, but because the returner tripped over his teammate, the official assumed the UW guy bumped him. Did I mention it was a muffed punt and Washington would have had the ball around the 20? Nebraska took the ball down the field and kicked a FG.

Hopefully ASU won't get screwed (like last year against Wisconsin) by Big 10 officials in Illinois later today.

OK, my rant is complete, back to the games. :P

That won't happen this year. Im confident that we will take care of business in Champaigne.

Brock just needs to keep the team focused from the opening kickoff to the final whistle(something ******n "Turnover machine" Threet couldn't do last year)

Guest ASUsparky

And this is probably the part where the PAC team starts to implode on the road in a big time game, it was fun while it lasted UW

And I don't usually whine about the officiating, but the Big Ten may want to consider getting new officials for football. Unless of course their goal is to have Neb win this game

Guest Bone Crusher

And this is probably the part where the PAC team starts to implode on the road in a big time game, it was fun while it lasted UW

And I don't usually whine about the officiating, but the Big Ten may want to consider getting new officials for football. Unless of course their goal is to have Neb win this game

ESPiN is counting on huge TV numbers for NU-Wisconsin...that's why.

Guest ASUsparky

And this is another reason why the PAC can't get any repsect.

Did anyone just see how ridiculous that was?

Just fall on the damn ball.

Guest ASUsparky

I got off of my desk chair and went to get some ice cream and now I see 34-17 in favor of nu...what happened?

UW muffed the kickoff and NU recovered at the 2 and then punched it in two plays later

I have to say this second half is looking like a flashback to the Ty Willigham era for the huskies. No focus at all.

Guest Damage U

I got off of my desk chair and went to get some ice cream and now I see 34-17 in favor of nu...what happened?

Ya, what he said.

I left for 5 min to check out the UCLA game and I come back to this??

Guest ASUsparky

As bad as its been, I am eager to see if UW can still stay in this game or if they will just pack it in and give up. The morale on the UW sideline has to be 0 right now. Lets see if Sark can get confidence back in his players

Guest ASUsparky

Also, this is very reminiscent of when ASU played Georgia here in Tempe in 2008.

UGA played a LIGHTS OUT second Quarter, but ASU held them the other 3 quarters and still played pretty well, despite us completely rebuilding from the previous year.

Archived