NFL Week 2, PAC12 Alums Top performances so far

Guest ASUsparky

Guest ASUsparky

QB - Aaron Rodgers - 19/30 308yds 2TDs 0 INTs - A-Rod is still one of the best.

RB - *Jahvid Best - 16carries 57yds 1TD rush 6catches 66yds 1TD catch - For NOW, I would put Best here. I'm not sure if Stephen Jackson is going to play on monday, but I will leave this as a "subject to change" if SJ or some other PAC RB plays well tonight or tomorrow. You can also make a great argument for Lagarrette Blount and I wouldnt disagree with him being here either.

WR - ******* Smith - 6catches 156yds 0TDs - Smith beasted it again, I'll leave this a "subject to change" seeing as Desean Jackson still has to play and other unsung PAC WR will step up, otherwise SS takes the cake for now

TE - *Rob Gronkowski - 4catches 86yds 2TDs - Fred Davis was looking great earlier, but Rob takes over the honor for now, only because Tony Gonzo has yet to play before its made official, otherwise this is Rob's spot.

K - Jason Hanson - 2/2 FG long of 51 6/6 PAT - Stiff competition from Nick Folk and Mason Crosby, but im going to give Hanson the slight edge this week.

DT - *Haloti Ngata - 6tackles 4 solo - Only PAC DT I see making any kind of statistical impact at the moment.

ILB - Nick Barnett - 14tackles 7solo tackles - This was a toss up between Barnett and Desmond Bishop, I give the slight edge to Barnett

OLB - *Lance Briggs - 11tackles 10solo tackles - Still some other OLB's to play, but for now Briggs takes the cake.

CB - TBD - I will wait until the eagles game is over to put a player here.

SS - TBD

FS - TBD

P - Chris Kluwe - 4punts 165yds 1inside 20 - Only punter from the PAC I think.

Archived