What Celebrities Would Look Like if they Moved to Utah

Guest Chad Sexington

Guest Bone Crusher

That's hilarious (and well done). Actually made me a little homesick. :lol:

LOL..very understandable. I grew up near Estes Park near Rocky Mountain National Park so I'm still a mountain boy at heart. But I think I can like Utah since I was impressed with driving on I-84 from I-80 towards I-15 (to miss that road construction mess) a couple years back. The canyon before Odgen was pretty.

My wife and I might be making a west coast trip this coming August and if that doesn't happen, I still will go through SLC and maybe spend a night there and spray GO BUFFS on RES...(not really...I'm a good boy myself).

Guest West Coast

That's hilarious (and well done). Actually made me a little homesick. :lol:

hey Chile_Ute, I always wanted to ask. Is your name Chile_Ute b/c you live in the country Chile?

Guest Chile_Ute

hey Chile_Ute, I always wanted to ask. Is your name Chile_Ute b/c you live in the country Chile?

I wish it was that exotic. No, I live in Albuquerque. Have turn into a big chile head, like to cook, brew beer (although relatively new at this craft). Anyway, lot of my friends give me grief how often I throw chile (green or red doesn't matter--love them both) into the things I cook.

If anyone ends up coming to ABQ for an OOC game, my tailgate is always open. (Non-Lobo supporter when we can be there).

Guest West Coast

I wish it was that exotic. No, I live in Albuquerque. Have turn into a big chile head, like to cook, brew beer (although relatively new at this craft). Anyway, lot of my friends give me grief how often I throw chile (green or red doesn't matter--love them both) into the things I cook.

If anyone ends up coming to ABQ for an OOC game, my tailgate is always open. (Non-Lobo supporter when we can be there).

oh haha ok. I was just curious b/c I lived in Chile for a few months and I remember seeing someone down there wearing Utah Utes clothes thinking, " wow, that is SUPER random"

Guest Chile_Ute

oh haha ok. I was just curious b/c I lived in Chile for a few months and I remember seeing someone down there wearing Utah Utes clothes thinking, " wow, that is SUPER random"

Chile is definitely on my list of travel destinations. Once my son is old enough, like to go down for a ski week.

Also like to hit Argentina.....there is a "beef eating/wine" tour I'm looking to put together (but I may need to go total vegan for a few months prior and a year after in order to do it).

Guest NorCalCoug

Chile is definitely on my list of travel destinations. Once my son is old enough, like to go down for a ski week.

Also like to hit Argentina.....there is a "beef eating/wine" tour I'm looking to put together (but I may need to go total vegan for a few months prior and a year after in order to do it).

If you're going to do a ski week in Chile I would definitely recommend Portillo. It's up in the Andes near the border with Argentina. Been there a few times (both summer/spring time and winter) and it's a really beautiful place. If you ever do make the trip to Chile hit me up beforehand and I'll give you some good suggestions.

Guest Chile_Ute

If you're going to do a ski week in Chile I would definitely recommend Portillo. It's up in the Andes near the border with Argentina. Been there a few times (both summer/spring time and winter) and it's a really beautiful place. If you ever do make the trip to Chile hit me up beforehand and I'll give you some good suggestions.

Thanks. Portillo is exactly where my wife and I looked into.....but I will definitely get ahold of you as neither of us have ventured down there. Closest I've been so far is Costa Rica (and will go again, again....). We're probably still a few years out.....son is 3 and I want him to be a bit older so he can remember the trip and stuff like that.

Archived