CU beat Texas yesterday

Guest Bone Crusher

Guest Bone Crusher

Those Texas hoopsters were gassed in the second half and paid dearly for it...I cannot wait to see PAC-12 teams gasping for air next season!

Go Buffs!

Guest Bone Crusher

CU's 2011-12 Pac-12 MBB schedule

Since we are nearing the end of the season, I decided to take a look at CU's scheudle and I was surprised at how favorable it looks for the Buffs. Perhaps the Pac-12 gave CU a favorable schedule in MBB just like they gave Utah a favorable football schedule (no Oregon or Stanford).

CU should be able to go 5-1 against the Mountain schools and the lone loss would be in Tucson...anyone that says UA would win in Boulder would have a difficult time convincing me after the Buffs crushed OSU at home and the Beavs beat UA at home. The Buffs play the Arizona schools round robin.

CU plays the Oregon schools round robin and given that they are weak in basketball plus both Washington schools visit Boulder, it's not unreasonable to expect CU to sweep the Northwest schools.

The California schools are going to be the toughest group for the Buffs since the Buffs have to visit both LA schools while the Bay Area schools are going to do round robin with the Buffs. I'll err on the safe side of things and say the Buffs go 3-3 against this group.

This would give the Buffs a 14-4 record or possibly a 15-3 record which would have put the Buffs at the very top of the Pac-10 this year. Some Big 12 people have said that they believe that CU would have won the Pac-10 this year.

A lot can happen between now and next season but expectations are rising in Boulder with MBB...I expect the Buffs to finish in the top four of the Pac-12 next season.

GO BUFFS!

Guest RogueDuck

Jabari Brown laughs at you.

Honestly though, UO may be down this year, but with a top 15 recruiting class this year and the transfer from Minnesota I think this team could be a NIT team next season. We lose 1 starter and a backup PG next year.

CU's 2011-12 Pac-12 MBB schedule

Since we are nearing the end of the season, I decided to take a look at CU's scheudle and I was surprised at how favorable it looks for the Buffs. Perhaps the Pac-12 gave CU a favorable schedule in MBB just like they gave Utah a favorable football schedule (no Oregon or Stanford).

CU should be able to go 5-1 against the Mountain schools and the lone loss would be in Tucson...anyone that says UA would win in Boulder would have a difficult time convincing me after the Buffs crushed OSU at home and the Beavs beat UA at home. The Buffs play the Arizona schools round robin.

CU plays the Oregon schools round robin and given that they are weak in basketball plus both Washington schools visit Boulder, it's not unreasonable to expect CU to sweep the Northwest schools.

The California schools are going to be the toughest group for the Buffs since the Buffs have to visit both LA schools while the Bay Area schools are going to do round robin with the Buffs. I'll err on the safe side of things and say the Buffs go 3-3 against this group.

This would give the Buffs a 14-4 record or possibly a 15-3 record which would have put the Buffs at the very top of the Pac-10 this year. Some Big 12 people have said that they believe that CU would have won the Pac-10 this year.

A lot can happen between now and next season but expectations are rising in Boulder with MBB...I expect the Buffs to finish in the top four of the Pac-12 next season.

GO BUFFS!

Guest MrBug708

Next year will be interesting in the PAC-12 for basketball but missing UW at Hec Ed was a fortunate scheduling blip

Guest Bone Crusher

Next year will be interesting in the PAC-12 for basketball but missing UW at Hec Ed was a fortunate scheduling blip

Yeah just like Utah missing out on UO and Stanford on the gridiron next year.

Since Utah is CU's travel partner, they probably get the same MBB schedule as CU.

Archived