USC-CU game moved to a Thursday/Friday night?

Guest Bone Crusher

Guest Bone Crusher

ESPN is working with CU & the Pac-12 on this

I kept telling myself that either USC or Oregon would get the BLACKOUT treatment (where everyone but the opposing fans wear black in the stadium). Florida State barely won the first BLACKOUT game but West Virgina and Georgia fell victim in other BLACKOUT games at Folsom Field.

Not only will USC have to deal with the altitude and a packed Folsom Field but the weather could even dip into the 20-30 degree range and sometimes it can even snow as well...it did snow around that time last year if I'm not mistaken.

Guest Bone Crusher

Must be nice to only have one shade of a color

Speaking of that, Rick Neushiel is coaching his third team that uses the color gold...can you say GOLD DIGGER? :lol:

Speaking of that, Rick Neushiel is coaching his third team that uses the color gold...can you say GOLD DIGGER? :lol:

Purple, black and blue...

Bruised ego...

ESPN is working with CU & the Pac-12 on this

I kept telling myself that either USC or Oregon would get the BLACKOUT treatment (where everyone but the opposing fans wear black in the stadium). Florida State barely won the first BLACKOUT game but West Virgina and Georgia fell victim in other BLACKOUT games at Folsom Field.

Not only will USC have to deal with the altitude and a packed Folsom Field but the weather could even dip into the 20-30 degree range and sometimes it can even snow as well...it did snow around that time last year if I'm not mistaken.

Looking forward to it Crusher!

Guest mattsarz

Friday seems more likely because Thursday 11/3 is filled with a Florida St.-Boston College game on ESPN starting at 8pm ET. Unless this game were to be on ESPN2.

Guest Bone Crusher

Friday seems more likely because Thursday 11/3 is filled with a Florida St.-Boston College game on ESPN starting at 8pm ET. Unless this game were to be on ESPN2.

I'm hoping for Friday night...a good time to go to a place like Buffalo Wild Wings and watch the game on the big screen and see the frown on Captain Compete's face. :D

Archived