Washington State: Dazed and Confused U?

Guest Bone Crusher

Guest Wazzup

I'll bite. This couldn't come at a worse time for the Cougs, where any microscopic chance at the NCAA tournament rests on a win against UCLA today, and a very good showing in the PAC-10 tournament. The flip side of the coin is that perhaps we get a chance for other Cougs on the team to step into the limelight (especially with Moore questionable for today as well). Also, perhaps this drops Klay's NBA stock to the point where he returns for one more season with the Cougs.

How about this for statements from his family/dad however. Its pretty rare to find parental role models like this, especially if we look to, say, a famous father from Auburn perhaps.

Klay's Father Comments

Lastly, maybe this will be the final push for some sensible legislation in the state of Washington. I would note that the Seattle Times editorialized just last weekend for the legalization of marijuana. Hopefully, this pushes a few folks to endorse legalization as its past time to end the foolishness of prohibition.

Seattle Times Endorses Marijuana Legalization

Guest Bone Crusher

I did read Coug Center (SBNation blog for WSU) and I applaud what his father had to say and he is a former NBA player himself.

There are some good reasons for legalizing marijuana but at the same time, we are having enough problems with DUI/DWI and it's bad enough here in Colorado. I have seen DUI/DWIs on I-25 in the Denver area and the thought of legalizing marijuana should have some serious second thoughts.

The timing does suck for the Cougs indeed.

Guest ShaggyUte

What's that a 1/4 of an ounce of weed.Big deal.I'm no expert but when did they start measuring weed in grams?

Archived