PAC 12

Guest utenation

Guest MussMan

With the mwc being so butt hurt about Utah leaving for better oppertunity, thats usualy when you start seeing weird stuff happen...

I'm not a big conspiracy kind of guy, but i'm also not naive. You see bad calls all the time, just keep an eye on calls during Utah's marqee games against the better foes left in the mwc. I'm not too familiar with how the mwc plays its politics, but if its anything like bigger conferances then you will see more and more little things that add up to bigger things...

We'll see what happens with TCU in the next couple of weeks. It's looking like they're going to be ditching the MWC for a better opportunity too, so the MWC won't have any reason to favor one team or the other.

Guest Chile_Ute

We'll see what happens with TCU in the next couple of weeks. It's looking like they're going to be ditching the MWC for a better opportunity too, so the MWC won't have any reason to favor one team or the other.

I'm not sure on this, but don't we have ref's from a pool with the Big 12-2? If so, I would think any conspiracy against us would be a lot harder to orchestrate.

TCU's a great team and they would go to the BE if invited....but I still maintain there are an awful lot of dominoes that need to fall in order for it to be a go (translation, I'll believe it as fact when the ink is on the contract).

Guest Troylegend2000

I never signed up or interacted on scout, but I do enjoy reading there posts and the news that comes from the site (I check it daily). The posters always seem to be pretty cool, and I hope some of them do come over to this board as well. I make my mark on the espn boards. The board is okay, I've gotten too know alot of the regs there. But for every cool poster there, it seems like there is just as many trolls (and i've been in trouble on that board for dealing with trolls in a not so friendly way). But I did send personal messages to the cool cats telling them about this board, so hopefully we'll see some new members here. I'm all about USC and the Pac10/12, so i'm really hoping this board takes off and maintains....

Always love the girls.

I'm going to add a pic as well

Fight On!

Archived