Oregon cancels series with UGA

Guest utenation

Guest Bone Crusher

Flying cross country seems to be too much for Georgia. They have flown to ASU recently as well. Texas A&M's AD was making a lot of noise about the differences in time zones about why the Aggies shouldn't join the Pac-10.

Guest ducks827

Too bad. I love SEC teams that come out West and come out of their Eastern Media safety Cave..

Article

Duck fans, any thoughts?

yeah i have thoughts? They're scared.... :lol:

Guest Chad Sexington

yeah i have thoughts? They're scared.... :lol:

Well, and they also suck. Have you seen UGA lately?

Not on TV, and that should tell you something.

They are not just bad, they're Tennessee bad.

After they saw what UO did to Tennessee, they probably pooped pebbles at the thought of playing the Quacks.

Guest jjones163

Well, and they also suck. Have you seen UGA lately?

Not on TV, and that should tell you something.

They are not just bad, they're Tennessee bad.

After they saw what UO did to Tennessee, they probably pooped pebbles at the thought of playing the Quacks.

Actually Oregon did not cancel with Georgia because Georgia is the one that chickened out on playhing Oregon. The SEC does not like to play tough OOC teams because then they lose.

Jim

Well, at least UGA decided to leave the South once or twice before backing out. Remember, they've had a couple of nice non-conference series in recent years, with both Arizona State and Oklahoma State. I credit UGA for playing those schools because they've typically been pretty good (I say that realizing ASU has sucked the past two years). So I at least give them credit.

Besides, this is good for Oregon. With the move to a 12-team league and keeping the nine-game conference slate, the Ducks don't need that hassle.

Well it makes perfect sense....

Why play a tough Pac team when you can take the easy way out and play Louisiana Monroe or some other hack school! The sec is the biggest joke in college football. And the sooner people realize this the better. Unfortunantley with their new espn tv deal, I think its going to get worse before it gets better.

Archived