Bye Weeks

Guest utenation

Guest The Real U

I'm ready to take the show on the road to Ames this week.. Could be a decent test next week..

But, we need one..

I dont like to think a game is a gimme, but Iowa St. isnt exactly hot material right now... The QB has thrown 5 picks already and we are 4 games into the season. I would guess a lot of that came from the 2 games they lost (to decent competition) and were airing it out. They have only beaten lack luster schools up till this point. But no game is over till its over but I would say I am pretty confident that we can beat them handily.

Guest Bone Crusher

ISU isn't doing a good job defending the run at all this year and got run over by Iowa and KSU. The KSU score is misleading since ISU did return a pick six in that game. Simply put, if you can run the football and take care of the football plus pressure ISU into turning the ball over, you should beat ISU easily.

I think ISU is a better team than WSU but not a good PAC-12 measuring stick IMO.

Guest utenation

Well, ISU looked good tonight.. Rolled TT in the second half.. I think Utah has a fight on our hands..

KW is like 14-1 with two weeks to prepare for a team....

Guest Bone Crusher

I still think Utah beats ISU...TT isn't as good as they have been the last few years. The Red Raiders are known for not showing up to play football at times and this was one of them.

Guest BuffZilla

Well, ISU looked good tonight.. Rolled TT in the second half.. I think Utah has a fight on our hands..

KW is like 14-1 with two weeks to prepare for a team....

Playing on the road is never an easy deal, so the Utes must be prepared for a battle. Having said that, I see Utah winning this game, as the Clowns don't have a great defense. Control the ball on offense, and don't give them any turnovers, and you will be fine. ISU has a decent offense, but Utah should be able to slow them down enough to win.

Go Utes, Clock the Clowns!!

Guest utenation

Playing on the road is never an easy deal, so the Utes must be prepared for a battle. Having said that, I see Utah winning this game, as the Clowns don't have a great defense. Control the ball on offense, and don't give them any turnovers, and you will be fine. ISU has a decent offense, but Utah should be able to slow them down enough to win.

Go Utes, Clock the Clowns!!

I think Utah wins this by 10-14.. We're ready... We love playing BCS teams anywhere..

I just think this game will be tougher than many thought going into the season.. ISU went to a bowl game last year but didn't look very impressive.

Archived