Anyboby watching this EXCITING friday night matchup?

Guest Fragglepuss

Guest Fragglepuss

I'm from Utah, and this Friday night match up on ESPN between two Utah teams (Utah State/BYU) is just not exciting to me. Talk about BYU being a let down this year. I can only imagine the lack of interest around the country for this game. In the immortal words of "Comic book guy" from the Simpsons, "Worst Friday night matchup ever".

Oh, and by the way, Utah State up 7-0, and they just intercepted the ball late in the first.

Guest Go Devils!

I've got it on (but not for much longer). Just heard them say that Utah State has not beaten BYU in 21 years! Maybe that ends tonight. Have to check back in on it in a few hours to see if the goal posts are coming down!

Guest Fragglepuss

I dislike BYU (which makes me happy to see them suffer). :) I am also glad to see Utah State picking things up finally. I'm a fan of Gary Anderson, and when he took over Utah State that ship was sinking. I'm glad that things are turning around for them.

Guest Bone Crusher

They were showing the game at Applebee's and no one cared.

Right now USU 24 BYU 3...I thought BYU was supposed to be better...I guess that explains why the Pac-12 didn't take them in. :lol:

Archived