? should we ask Boise State to come aboard

Guest ducks827

Guest Fragglepuss

I'm not a fan of Boise, and I would not want them in the Pac-12 for purely selfish reasons. However, as long as their tv market stays so low, I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.

Guest uteman1011

No. There are many reasons - many already stated. The only reason I need is that I don't want to have to deal with that fanbase.

SPOT on!!!

BTW, my answer is "ARE YOU EFFING CRAZY?!! HELL NO!!!"

Guest Captain Compete

If my vote matters........... I vote NO!

I live in Boise and can't stand the fanbase. They think they are entitled because they undefeated and win BCS bowls. Have they forgotten they still play in the WAC?

Guest Bone Crusher

If my vote matters........... I vote NO!

I live in Boise and can't stand the fanbase. They think they are entitled because they undefeated and win BCS bowls. Have they forgotten they still play in the WAC?

I do have family in Nampa west of Boise...I understand what you have to deal with. They love to give me a hard time about not getting Petersen as the CU head coach. :angry:

Guest jjones163

My answer is a simple no. Their football is good, but they are not strong in other sports. And most importantly they are in the No 113 TV market which would not help with TV revenues. I would rate aqll of the following schools ahead of them New Mexico, UNLV, Colorado State, AFA, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State and Kansas. They do not bring anything of value to the table.

Jim

Archived