Arizona State vs Illinois

Guest ASUsparky

Guest ASUsparky

The Sun Devils travel to Champaign to take on the Fighting Illini! Fork Em Devils!!!

Also, my dad is an Illinois alum, so that just makes this even more of a MUST WIN!!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ASUsparky

Well down 7-0 already.

Terrible first series

Terrible punt

Terrible defense(even though that shanked punt screwed them over to begin with)

Guest ASUsparky

And we march right down the field and even the score. 7-7.

By the way, for all those discounting Illinois, you might want to rethink that. Illinois has a very good secondary and Scheelhasse has already been making plays for them.

We have to shut down Scheelhaase. He is the key to Illinois success.

Guest ASUsparky

By the way, did anybody else catch that INT on ASU's last drive? That is the type of thing that's been happening to ASU for the last 3 or 4 years. Complete fluke.

Guest West Coast

these implosions by Dennis Erickson teams are really getting old. How many f'in penalties is this, like 6? I'm tired of it. I can only imagine how actual ASU fans feel

Guest West Coast

And 2 BS penallies are going to kill this drive. Kind of funny how BTN won't show replays of the "penalties"

I flipped the channel for each of them, and saw the f'in sack. I just assumed the worse

Guest ASUsparky

I flipped the channel for each of them, and saw the f'in sack. I just assumed the worse

Illinois has everything going their way right now. The bounces, the iffy penalties. Getting sacks on 3 man rushes. Our defense needs to get another turnover.

Not to mention our playcalling has been awful

Archived