Arizona State vs Illinois

Guest ASUsparky

Guest ASUsparky

You cannot script this, we for some reason throw, when we should run.

Brock all of a sudden forgets how to play QB.

Then our defense forgets how to play defense.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ASUsparky

I have no clue but this is annoying. Illini aren't that good on d

Brock needs stop standing in the pocket. It keeps collapsing and cant hear footsteps. this is getting ridiculous.

Also, we were up, why did we pass? Marshall just broke a 20 yd run

Guest ASUsparky

If we are the Pac 12 south contender this is pathetic.

You know I was sticking out for CDE. but he needs to go, this is completely embarrassing

Guest sundevils

You know I was sticking out for CDE. but he needs to go, this is completely embarrassing

Yep it's time for a change. He has talent but can't win. Who cares if we have talent makes it worse to lose. We lost to a middle of the pack Big ten team.

Guest ASUsparky

Suicide watch now.

But all seriousness, how does this still happen?

Does God just hate us or something?

I mean the fluke interceptions, Brock suddenly forgetting how to QB, us dropping 50 passes.

I guess we have get unlucky 50 times for every 1, ONE time we get lucky(last week)

Ive never felt so deflated in my entire life.

Guest Go Devils!

This was just painful to watch. I am so tired of the missed FG's, f-d up punts, dropped passes, poor O-line blocking, puzzling play-calling, should I continue? :angry:

Guest ASUsparky

This was just painful to watch. I am so tired of the missed FG's, f-d up punts, dropped passes, poor O-line blocking, puzzling play-calling, should I continue? :angry:

Oh please, keep going. This is just beyond painful.

Now we have virtually NO chance at a National Championship or a BCS Bowl.

Then Dennis Erickson will get fired.

Then our program will go head to another 20 years of mediocrity. Am I being too pessimistic? :angry:

Guest ASUsparky

It would have been nice to say "hey our team can represent the conference and we won't have to continue to live off of USC's success", but NO. GOD SAYS NO NATIONAL PROMINENCE FOR YOU SUN DEVILS

Words cannot describe how frustrating this is.

Guest sundevils

It would have been nice to say "hey our team can represent the conference and we won't have to continue to live off of USC's success", but NO. GOD SAYS NO NATIONAL PROMINENCE FOR YOU SUN DEVILS

No DE says no National Prominence for you! Let me retire here and take it easy

Guest ASUsparky

No DE says no National Prominence for you! Let me retire here and take it easy

DE HAS to win the PAC or he is gone. Im sick of this "waiting for next year" bullshit. This was supposed to be that year. Its rose bowl or bust.

Didn't see the game, but just checked the boxscore. How the hell did ASU lose this game? They had a 3:2 advantage in yardage, and were even in turnovers.

Guest ASUsparky

I still dont understand this crap keeps happening to us though.

The tipped interceptions, the "miraculous" plays that the other teams somehow make, every program seems to get all of the breaks against us(except for Missouri, Arizona).

Guest ASUsparky

Didn't see the game, but just checked the boxscore. How the hell did ASU lose this game? They had a 3:2 advantage in yardage, and were even in turnovers.

Pretty simple. this has been happening to ASU for the last 3 years.

1. play well and hard for 60 minutes

2. Keep turning the ball over in the redzone

3. Other team makes "miraculous" plays to stop us or beat us.(happened tonight against Illinois)

4. miss FGs

5. Stupide penalties

6. Players forgetting how to execute

7. ASU fans(like me) get on message boards to complain how frustrating it is to be a sun devil fan sometimes

Guest West Coast

DE sucks as a coach. I've never been sold on him being good any ORegon St or Miami. He is too much of a players coach and he teams become like the Raiders and in turn lack supreme discipline despite the talent.

ASU may not represent the Pac well in football, but don't say you guys don't rep the Pac well. I'll put ASU up as a party school against any school in the country. Anytime any place. Hot chicks too.

The only schools that are probably bigger party schools don't even have football teams. (UCSB, Chico St)

That whole Ole Miss grove thing is lame. It's sweet and fun and all but whatever. Wisconsin is pretty legit tho, but in the end they're a bunch of midwestern nerds who get fat.

Archived