2020 Football Schedules

Scscsc89

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 1:42 PM, Orange said:

WTF?!  So now BYU is P5 to you even after you refused to give P5 credit for Utah, ASU and Stanford (all of whom play BYU)?

Also, lol @ you reverting back to "P5" after everyone told you how stupid "PW5" is.  Maybe you DO learn things from time to time...

If you read what I said, I stated that I don't consider BYU a PW5 team because they only play 4-6 PW5 opponents in a given year.  HOWEVER, because the CFP committee (and the majority of CFB fans - particularly PAC12 fans, I will acknowledge them as such, for the purpose of this discussion/argument/debate.

And I have used "P5" of late because I'm trying to speak the same language as the PAC12 fans on these threads, because they can't cope with anything else.

15 hours ago, HLB said:

If you read what I said, I stated that I don't consider BYU a PW5 team because they only play 4-6 PW5 opponents in a given year.  HOWEVER, because the CFP committee (and the majority of CFB fans - particularly PAC12 fans, I will acknowledge them as such, for the purpose of this discussion/argument/debate.

And I have used "P5" of late because I'm trying to speak the same language as the PAC12 fans on these threads, because they can't cope with anything else.

Yes, Paul Finebaum also "can't cope"

If you sign up for the twitter machine, you can call him out for his dumb Pac-12 speech codes.

Archived