UCLA @ Arizona

azgreg

5 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

This is just the sort of entitled, finger-pointing superficiality I expect from a clown like you. It's a freaking game played by boys, yet you seem to think they owe you something.

Mora gets paid millions to make the team work and motivate these kids, but by all means let's give him the pass and "fire and fine" the players. You have no idea what's going on inside the program, so how can you even form an opinion as to what should be done with this "group of losers"?

You've gleefully taunted Duck, Beaver and Bear fans about their teams' performances this year, while the team you supposedly "support" has been equally inconsistent. It's a difficult, physically and mentally challenging game, and very few teams go unblemished, while most struggle every week. Why don't you wake up to that fact and stop constantly being a complete asshat of a fan?

I'm sure it has nothing to do with a certain skin hue that most of the players have in common, and that most of the head coaches do not.

22 hours ago, MrBug708 said:

I thinking more of an old person with a poor opinion of the current generation. Like every old person has thought for thousands of years 

So you want them off the UCLA lawn? :lol:

It’s a never ending cycle really. 

Archived