2022 PAC 12 Title Game

utenation

On 12/8/2022 at 1:29 AM, HLB said:

USC hasn't been elite since Pete Carroll bought an elite team.  And no one in the PAC12 has been elite since that time.

"Bought" an elite team?  Lolll!!!  Reggie Bush had a guy pay a modest amount of rent for his parents, but sure, that's Pete "buying a team."

And Oregon went to two national championship games since that time, losing one by a last-second FG.  I'd say that's elite.

On 12/8/2022 at 1:29 AM, HLB said:

If Williams doesn't blow out a hamstring, Utah doesn't win.  Utah only began to comeback, after Williams was injured, couldn't run well, and became less of a weapon for USC.

USC's holes have been exposed all season (before they ever played Utah).  Their defense was not overly strong, all season.

Ifs and buts, fuckwit.  OSU was 6 points away from being in the College Football Playoff this year.   You are deeply, deeply stupid.

Nice analysis on USC after the fact.  What a fucking sage!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/8/2022 at 12:26 AM, HLB said:

I didn't predict good things for Helton.  I said Helton wasn't getting support from fans, which can make recruiting very difficult.  Helton's biggest hold back was a less than stellar roster.  When Riley came in, he brought in a bunch of players from OU and the transfer portal, which is what USC needed.  If Helton had a better roster, he could have provided better results.  Not saying he would have won championships, but the team would have been better.

I can almost guarantee you're lying.  You always do.

On 12/8/2022 at 8:52 AM, Orange said:

Nice analysis on USC after the fact.  What a fucking sage!

How funny. First he predicted USC to go undefeated, win by double digits and go to the CFP. But now they aren’t elite and he spotted the holes early in the season. That’s fantastic detective work. 

And now Helton was never good? Lol. 

He picked USC to win in SLC by 17 just to piss me off? That’s odd for someone that runs around the board telling everyone over and over when they are right on picks. He must have been joking around again for the title game because he picked USC AGAIN by double digits.

He couldn’t even find Salt Lake on a map with help. 

I’m also pretty sure he’s the one that got tossed in a rest home.  He’s been shitting his pants for the last 20 years, not because he’s lost bodily function rather he isn’t smart enough to find a toilet and his parents gave up many years ago. 

On 12/8/2022 at 12:28 AM, MrBug708 said:

He did that for UCLA, ND, and Utah. I don't think he's said the reason for it yet, has he?

I take it as a badge of honor, that he sees little old Utah as an actual rival. Didn't bother me, but when you do or say stuff then don't back it up expect to be ridiculed. 

You should wear that shit as a badge of honor.  Utah beat USC twice this year.  No small feat.

Guys painting nails is no longer a big deal.  Guys painting nails to knock another program that has beat them twice -- including one blowout - is HI-larious.

On 12/8/2022 at 10:52 AM, Orange said:

You should wear that shit as a badge of honor.  Utah beat USC twice this year.  No small feat.

Guys painting nails is no longer a big deal.  Guys painting nails to knock another program that has beat them twice -- including one blowout - is HI-larious.

I knew he painted his nails all season.  Before the game, Fox had Bush and Matt go to the salon with him and get their nails done.. His mom owns a salon, yada, yada, yada,  It's not my thing but whatever. Up until I knew what he was putting on there it was a meh moment. 

Like I said, it looks like he still has the mental capacity and social awareness of a 14 year old.

Archived