WEEK 11 Predictions for the PAC and Utenation/Orange

HLB

Arizona over Colorado, 37-20 (AZ has found a QB and is on a roll, while Colorado is struggling, and I want @utenation to be happy).

Utah over Washington, 35-34 (My PAC12 upset of the week)

Cal over Washington State, 41-30 (Wazzu hasn't played in several weeks and that trend will continue on the road at California)

Stanford over Oregon State, 62-7 (Because@Orange has influenced my thinking about OSU)

UCLA over ASU, 38-19 (UCLA is a better team than ASU)

USC over Oregon 48-45 (USC as flirted with wins over Utah and Washington.  This week I think they get over the hump and pull out a win over Oregon)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2023 at 6:13 AM, HLB said:

Arizona over Colorado, 37-20 (AZ has found a QB and is on a roll, while Colorado is struggling, and I want @utenation to be happy).

Utah over Washington, 35-34 (My PAC12 upset of the week)

Cal over Washington State, 41-30 (Wazzu hasn't played in several weeks and that trend will continue on the road at California)

Stanford over Oregon State, 62-7 (Because@Orange has influenced my thinking about OSU)

UCLA over ASU, 38-19 (UCLA is a better team than ASU)

USC over Oregon 48-45 (USC as flirted with wins over Utah and Washington.  This week I think they get over the hump and pull out a win over Oregon)

BwaHHhHahahaha kill yourself