My TOP FOUR after week 13 (Because @Utenation and @Orange asked)

HLB

On 11/26/2023 at 9:35 AM, utenation said:

I told you to stop the harassment last week. Don’t mention me, don’t reply to me or tag me. 

Keep it up and I will get you tossed from this place. Trust me. 

Me, harassing you?  What have you done to me for the entire time that I've been on these threads?  If anyone has been harassed, it's been me by you and @Orangewho have constantly verbally attacked me with profanity laced statements, name calling and inaccurate accusations.  

There's nothing that says I can't reply or tag you, when you reply to me, and/or tag me.

On 11/26/2023 at 7:49 AM, HLB said:

Me, harassing you?  What have you done to me for the entire time that I've been on these threads?  If anyone has been harassed, it's been me by you and @Orangewho have constantly verbally attacked me with profanity laced statements, name calling and inaccurate accusations.  

There's nothing that says I can't reply or tag you, when you reply to me, and/or tag me.

Yeah, you’re getting harassed by us.  Ok.  That’s why almost all of your threads are attention-seeking call-out threads, ya fucking hillbilly.