2024 Football Schedule for AZ, ASU, Colorado and Utah

HLB

Today the Big12 released the 2024 schedule, which included "new" conference members and former PAC12 teams, Utah, Colorado, Arizona and Arizona State.

A quick analysis of their schedules ....

Colorado - to lose 5-to-7 games.  K-State, Utah, Arizona and OK State should be losses.  From games against Baylor, @Nebraska, @TX Tech, @UCF, @Kansas and Cincinatti - I would expect more losses.  My 5-to-7 loss prediction is actually a conservative "guesstimate".

Arizona - to lose 3 games:  @K-State, @Utah and 1 more from the group of UCF, Houston, TX Tech, TCU and WVa.  Whichever team provides that third loss, it will be a mild upset.

ASU - to lose roughly 6 games; MS State, Arizona, Utah, OK State, K-State, @TX Tech.  Kansas could be a loss as well.

Utah - Expect 1 loss; @OK State.  Houston or UCF could pull of upsets, but not likely.  Baylor and Arizona will not be easy outs.

Arizona and Utah should be among the top half of teams in the Big12.  Utah could be playing in the Big12 Championship Game.

On 1/30/2024 at 6:13 PM, EastCoastFan said:

OMG.  Don't tell me he's following the four-corners...

He doesn’t have to follow anything to write about it. He’s not restrained by facts or knowledge. Do you think

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...