Pac 12 Pitcher of the Year Heimlich Is a Felon Registered Sex Offender

PapaG

Just now, PapaG said:

I willingly admit I think he's a piece of shit.  Who cares?  

Beavs78, you're nonstop attacking me and obviously think I'm a piece of shit, and I've never even been arrested, let alone molest children.  Yet it's bad for me to think a child molester is a piece of shit?  You have some fucked up priorities.

As usual, you can't read.  I don't care what you think of Heimlich.  I'm pointing out your glaring hypocrisy and also spotlighting your obvious motives in all this.  Do you understand the difference?   Nope.  That would involve critical thinking, something you're clearly incapable of.  

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PapaG said:

I never judged them for cheering him the past, liar.  I said cheer him tonight. If you're going to attack me, at least don't lie about what I posted.

So you're judging beaver fans for hypothetically cheering for a guy in the future who may or may not pitch.   Lmao!

I've seen some pretty shitty duck fans go to pretty extreme lengths to lay out their homerisms, but this takes the fucking cake. Seizing on child molestation accusations to shit on a sports rival? What kind of fucking loser are you? 

Just now, Orange said:

As usual, you can't read.  I don't care what you think of Heimlich.  I'm pointing out your glaring hypocrisy and also spotlighting your obvious motives in all this.  Do you understand the difference?   Nope.  That would involve critical thinking, something you're clearly incapable of.  

What are my motives?  Saying I think the guy is a piece of shit, and any Beaver fans cheering for him tonight after finding out he's a child molester are disgusting people?

Yeah, you caught me.

2 minutes ago, PapaG said:

What are my motives?  Saying I think the guy is a piece of shit, and any Beaver fans cheering for him tonight after finding out he's a child molester are disgusting people?

Yeah, you caught me.

Your motive was to bash a rival.  And then Impugn "child molestation" on all beaver fans.  That's the shitty behavior of a petty, childlike fanboy.  

2 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Wow what a scoop!  Almost as bad as being a child molester.

So "child molester" is the standard by which you must now be judged?   Fair enough, you edged that out.  Good work.  

1 minute ago, Orange said:

So you're judging beaver fans for hypothetically cheering for a guy in the future who may or may not pitch.   Lmao!

I've seen some pretty shitty duck fans go to pretty extreme lengths to lay out their homerisms, but this takes the fucking cake. Seizing on child molestation accusations to shit on a sports rival? What kind of fucking loser are you? 

If your school is now knowingly going to allow a convicted child molester to play for it, yes, you're going to get some heat for it.  Stop making me the bad guy and admit if OS allows Heimlich to pitch tonight without even any direct comment about it, that's completely on OS.  You got in your shots at religious families in your first post, and now you play the victim like you've always done.  I'm agnostic, by the way, and my kids have been to church a handful times in their lives, but you calling anyone else "sanctimonious" is a fucking laugh riot.

2 minutes ago, Orange said:

Your motive was to bash a rival.  And then Impugn "child molestation" on all beaver fans.  That's the shitty behavior of a petty, childlike fanboy.  

If they cheer for him tonight, yes, it's completely disgusting to me.  I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings, sport.

3 minutes ago, Orange said:

So "child molester" is the standard by which you must now be judged?   Fair enough, you edged that out.  Good work.  

Why don't you run it by your tag team buddy and then get back to me?  Do you two ladies PM each other?

Beavs78 has Trump Derangement Syndrome.  No wonder he's such a wreck today.  No Merry Fitzmas Part II after Comey's fizzle-farting yesterday, and then having a child molester as the team ace surfaces.

Talk about a sewing circle.  Do you ladies chat politics all day long while the men are away?

http://www.pac12board.com/index.php?/profile/608-orange/&do=content&type=forums_topic&change_section=1

14 minutes ago, Orange said:

Exactly. He's a cunty rumor-monger.  Always has been.  One-man sewing circle. 

Like this?

Or this?

Those are the last two sports' threads Beavs78 authored.  Lol

1 hour ago, Orange said:

Who the fuck is so obsessed with me that they remember my ESPN sign-in name from 2003?  Holy shit.

It's my IQ of 80, I suppose.  Or maybe it's my photographic memory.  I always forget which one.

Anyhoo, Heimlich decides he's not pitching tonight.  Pat Casey will not answer any questions from the media pertaining to the situation.  The Wall of Silence is still in effect.  

Heimlich steps away from the team with a very solid statement.  Kudos to him, and I hope he can have a productive life.  Good move all around.  The only thing left now is to hear from Pat Casey.  

22 hours ago, PapaG said:

Beavs78 has Trump Derangement Syndrome.  No wonder he's such a wreck today.  No Merry Fitzmas Part II after Comey's fizzle-farting yesterday, and then having a child molester as the team ace surfaces.

Talk about a sewing circle.  Do you ladies chat politics all day long while the men are away?

http://www.pac12board.com/index.php?/profile/608-orange/&do=content&type=forums_topic&change_section=1

Well that makes sense, if you are a serial sexual assaulter, you can be president. Just not a college baseball pitcher 

19 hours ago, PapaG said:

Heimlich steps away from the team with a very solid statement.  Kudos to him, and I hope he can have a productive life.  Good move all around.  The only thing left now is to hear from Pat Casey.  

Fuck off 

Yuck. Not  a word from Casey about the victim.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/colleges/heimlich-in-uniform-oregon-st-wins-super-regional-opener/2017/06/10/ce4cd1ce-4d95-11e7-987c-42ab5745db2e_story.html?utm_term=.5d9d800b05b0

“He’s a team guy and in his statement he said that he didn’t want to be a distraction,” Casey said. “I can just tell you that he is a fine young man and every second that he’s been on this campus, on and off the field, he’s been a first-class individual, one that his family should be proud of, your community should be proud of, our team is proud of. I believe in Luke.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/kerryeggers/status/873341970248196096

Archived