Random

KUGRDON

The special counsel interviewed Biden on October 8th and 9th.  Can anyone think of a reason a U.S. president would have been distracted on those dates?

America won’t learn.  We may well elect someone who absolutely does not believe in free and fair elections, and will never leave office.  At least we know he has zero chance of winning the popular vote (no Republican ever can).  

Yet, to people like Don and all the MAGA cretins, it’s just another election horse race.   Utterly fucking depressing.  

Who else (and how) is there a choice at this point?  #DontBlameMeIVotedBernie.   

I’ve been yelling at the moderates here for years.   No one’s listening.  We’ve got an old, stuttering man who means well, vs. an old, stuttering insurrectionist-white-supremacist buffoon  who just said he’d sell out NATO if Russia attacked and will have to issue 91 pardons to himself if he ekes out an EC win.    

And somehow, this has been equivocated as an even choice by assholes like Don   

On 2/13/2024 at 1:25 PM, KUGRDON said:

More than 30 pro-Palestinian Harvard students participated in a 12-hour hunger strike Friday in solidarity with 17 students at Brown University who refused to eat for eight days to pressure the Brown Corporation to divest from Israel.

Congratulations to Republicans on successfully impeaching the homeland, security secretary purely over policy differences. This doesn’t set a completely crazy precedent or anything.  

Just nakedly playing politics with the border. A problem they demonstrated last week that they do not want to fix.

In addition to being the do-nothing party, Republicans are also the crybaby-throw-a-fit-party.  

Based on the special election in New York, and another special election in a state legislature race in suburban Philadelphia, it looks like the rumors of Democratic demise are quite premature.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve acquired a new addiction the last few years.  These are the last four beauties I fell for:

IMG_2304.jpeg

IMG_2299.jpeg

IMG_2282.jpeg

IMG_2290.jpeg

IMG_2306.jpeg
The ones second from the bottom I spotted on Andre Jamikovski vs UCLA.  I submitted a picture to Nike and they gave me the name which I used to find them on the secondary market.  For a guy who lived almost all of my life never having more than two pairs of shoes at a time it’s fun.

• 4 weeks later...