Random

KUGRDON

Was down by the Columbia for my usual coffee and walk this morning and saw this Goose hanging out in a tree.  I’ve seen thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of Geese by the river over the past 20 years and never saw this.  His mate was under the tree scolding him (I guess haha).  Googled it and it is pretty unusual.

1C8D8BE1-1654-4980-A1E6-9E4F432DB761.png

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, KUGRDON said:

Quick verdict means guilty.  Hopefully Second Degree Unintentional Murder.  40 years.

No way they'll give him the full 40.

Also, OJ was acquitted after 4 hours of deliberation.  Long ago I stopped predicting juries...

1 hour ago, KUGRDON said:

Somehow, even though they have knives throughout the EU, cops aren't blowing away teenagers there at an hourly clip.

But I get it, you're a Republican bootlicker, so any cop actions are fine with you (except on Jan. 6th).

Ideologues talk and whine.  Especially those energized by borrowed grievance.  When there is no grievance, there is nothing to make them feel righteous and important.

This cop likely saved a life and should be celebrated for doing so.  The is won’t be over until we celebrate the good cops doing heroic things and jail the bad ones.  Situationally, one case at a time.