Music...

Shaggy

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Yes it's a totally different song with his powerful voice

Kind of hard to believe that's the same guy who sings "The Sickness" and "Stupify". 

Similar to the lead singer of Slipknot and Stone Sour, Corey Taylor, he has a very powerful voice which can knock a good ballad out of the park or can growl his way through a harder song. Like this song, Bother, as opposed to when he sang with the cellist quartet Apocalyptica for their song "I'm Not Jesus".

Kind of hard to believe that's the same guy who sings "The Sickness" and "

". 

Similar to the lead singer of Slipknot and Stone Sour, Corey Taylor, he has a very powerful voice which can knock a good ballad out of the park or can growl his way through a harder song. Like this song,

, as opposed to when he sang with the cellist quartet Apocalyptica for their song "
".

And today I saw a nightmare reborn video game commercial and he was singing the sound of silence. Sucks.

After your first divorce (I'm kidding, RELAX), you'll revert back to early 20s mode, occasionally making last call and hitting the bong while you watch Sandler movies.

This is exactly why I can't get divorced.  Not only is my wife far more attractive than I am (which means the chances of an upgrade or even breaking even are slim-to-none) but I no longer have what it takes to survive early 20's mode.  I can't smoke weed anymore without getting anxious, I can't stay out late anymore without feeling it big-time at work, and my game left me around the same time Obama got elected for the first time.  I'm like a house cat, if you threw me back into the wild, there's no way I'd survive longer than a week.  

This is exactly why I can't get divorced.  Not only is my wife far more attractive than I am (which means the chances of an upgrade or even breaking even are slim-to-none) but I no longer have what it takes to survive early 20's mode.  I can't smoke weed anymore without getting anxious, I can't stay out late anymore without feeling it big-time at work, and my game left me around the same time Obama got elected for the first time.  I'm like a house cat, if you threw me back into the wild, there's no way I'd survive longer than a week.  

Archived