Music...

Shaggy

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/2/2017 at 1:32 PM, glduck said:

tom petty died.

FUCK YOU, WORLD.

He was my favorite living musician.  I saw him 3 years ago and had another chance to see him a couple of months ago.  I expressed interest and my usually better half said we should go seem him another time.  Now I've got Prince and Tom Petty to hang over her head as she rejected both months before they would die.  She told me she would never say no to seeing a show me with me again.  I was more upset about this than about Vegas.  And yes, I know I'm a terrible person. 

53 minutes ago, All Hail said:

He was my favorite living musician.  I saw him 3 years ago and had another chance to see him a couple of months ago.  I expressed interest and my usually better half said we should go seem him another time.  Now I've got Prince and Tom Petty to hang over her head as she rejected both months before they would die.  She told me she would never say no to seeing a show me with me again.  I was more upset about this than about Vegas.  And yes, I know I'm a terrible person. 

i think the least you could do if your wife ever says no to a concert would be to contact the artist/band and tell them they need to start getting their affairs in order.

saw tom petty two years ago. show was so good i made a half-assed attempt to see him the next night up in seattle, but something stupid came up. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/19/2018 at 6:40 PM, KUGRDON said:

Not sure what this had to do with music, but I lol'd all the same.

In my old age I'm becoming addicted to the blues....

I facebooked these guys to find out when they were coming close to the Pac NW.  Turns out they disbanded.  Shit!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived