Epstein

PapaG

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to review, Bill Clinton is 72 years old and hasn't been president for 19 years. Whatever crimes you want to charge him with are fine with me, as long as they're not your usual made-up shit. I'd love to see your evidence that the Clintons had Epstein killed. Why don't you suspect Alan Dershowitz too? And by all means if this story happens to cozy up to Trump, let's look at that, too, shall we? From what I've read, Clinton said he took four trips with Epstein, but according to the flight logs, it was six trips comprising a total of 27 flights: 2 to Asia, one to Africa, and one to Miami.

Virginia Giuffre, claims in a lawsuit that she was lured into a sex-trafficking ring run by Epstein, and while traveling with Epstein she saw Clinton on the island.[22] In a 2011 conversation with her lawyers, Giuffre claimed Clinton traveled to Epstein's retreat on Little St. James in 2002.[23] A Freedom of Information Act request for Secret Service records of visits Clinton may have made to Little St. James produced no such evidence.[22] According to Epstein's flight logs, Clinton never flew near the U.S. Virgin Islands.[23] A Clinton spokesperson issued a statement saying Clinton never visited the island.[11][24]

Now we're getting confirmed reports that the guards did not perform the every-30-minute checks they were supposed to, and in fact were sleeping at the time of Epstein's death. Then they falsified records to cover up their naps. And by the way, the federal prison system has lost 4,800 employees, nearly 12% of its staff, since Trump took office, mostly due to a hiring freeze.

In any case, this is all in Barr's lap now, so Papa should be happy about that. Barr would never lie, would he?

Having to work 18 hour shifts in prisons due to under-staffing?  No thank you and I'd be taking a nap in that case too for the sake of my own life.

And don't assume that every single public record is available for public viewing so you can't say for certain that Clinton wasn't at that island.

19 hours ago, glduck said:

I’ve known Papa was a hard right fanatic, obviously, but I didn’t realize he was full fledged QAnon till the last few weeks. Jesus.

QAnon is a dumb hoax, so stop lying GL.  Believing that nonsense is as dumb as believing Trump paid Russian hookers to pee on a bed Obama slept in.  Only idiots believe that crap.

And I’m so “far right” that I was a gay marriage supporter long before Obama and Hillary found it politically convenient to support consenting adults being legally recognized as a couple.  

What’s it like blindly following leaders who change their core beliefs (lol) whenever the wind shifts?  Illegal immigration, gay marriage, both are things Obama did a 180 on solely to gain votes.

7 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

You mean like budget deficits, support of longtime allies & national defense?

I don't blindly follow anyone, but I do agree with Trump that Germany and Great Britain have been fucking us over for decades.  Pay your fucking share of NATO, leeches.  I disagree with him on this 'red flag' bullshit, since those determining who gets a 'red flag' are more fucked up than the average citizen and it's ripe for abuse.

It's a fact that Germany hasn't been paying 2% of its GDP as is its obligation.  Kudos to the UK, I was wrong and they stepped up to the plate.  Tell me how the US taxpayers aren't getting screwed.  I'm tired of being the world's piggy bank.

https://www.dw.com/en/how-does-germany-contribute-to-nato/a-38033967

Infographic showing defense spending across NATO

US defense expenditure represents 72 percent of defense spending across the trans-Atlantic alliance, according to NATO.

"This does not mean that the United States covers 72 percent of the costs involved in the operation running of NATO as an organization, including its headquarters in Brussels and its subordinate military commands," NATO said in a description of defense spending across the alliance.

"But it does mean that there is an over-reliance by the alliance as a whole on the United States for the provision of essential capabilities, including for instance, in regard to intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; air-to-air refueling; ballistic missile defense; and airborne electronic warfare," it added.

12 minutes ago, PapaG said:

It's a fact that Germany hasn't been paying 2% of its GDP as is its obligation.

No, it’s not a fact.  As both the article I posted & the article you posted stated, it’s not an obligation.  It’s a target set by the Obama administration.

In fact, your article contained this interesting snippet:

Germany boosted defense spending by 5 percent last year, according to NATO, but because economic growth has been strong, spending remains at 1.22 percent of Germany's GDP. 

19 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Tell me how the US taxpayers aren't getting screwed.

Because the numbers that Trump uses for comparison are worldwide military spending, not just in Europe.  So it’s apples to oranges

I urge you to actually read the articles posted.

4 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

No, it’s not a fact.  As both the article I posted & the article you posted stated, it’s not an obligation.  It’s a target set by the Obama administration.

In fact, your article contained this interesting snippet:

So we're getting fucked and you're bending over and taking it.  Germany agreed to it and they are failing to meet their agreed upon obligation.  Your AP articles are globalist spin.

2 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

Because the numbers that Trump uses for comparison are worldwide military spending, not just in Europe.

I urge you to actually read the articles posted.

I gave you numbers literally from NATO, you clown.

3 minutes ago, PapaG said:

I gave you numbers literally from NATO, you clown.

Yes exactly, but it’s still worldwide spending as a % of GDP.  

I again ask you to refrain from personal name calling.  I have not done so & ask you to respect board rules.

3 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

Yes exactly, but it’s still worldwide spending as a % of GDP.  

I again ask you to refrain from personal name calling.  I have not done so & ask you to respect board rules.

I'll stop when your Squad members stop calling me names, but I won't call you names anymore other than it's as idiotic to believe the Steele Dossier as it is to believe QAnon.  I apologize for hurting your fee-fees.

3 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

Ah, I notice that we are suddenly no longer talking about NATO spending.

Why would we?  According to NATO, the taxpayers in the USA are getting fucked and you are enjoying it.  I'm not, and Trump/Obama aren't either.

Orange Man Bad etc. etc.  It's boring and off-topic.

Archived