• Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Orange said:

is this you and your daughter?

Donald-Trump-and-Ivanka-Trump-Vanity-Fai

donald-trump-ivanka-akward-moments-14.jp

161012102650-ivanka-sits-on-trump-large-

trump-and-ivanka.jpg?resize=500,502&ssl=

51 seconds in.

Looks like a healthy and loving daughter/dad relationship to me.  Sorry your son won’t have the same with his mom, druggie.  Did you switch to Indica yet?

For 3 years, ABC news had evidence of pedophiles running a human trafficking operation and did not report it to the FBI or any law enforcement, they need to be held accountable.  Let that sink in, Pac12 Squad.  Your media enabled and covered up for pedophiles solely to protect access to the pedophiles.

2 hours ago, PapaG said:

Looks like a healthy and loving daughter/dad relationship to me.  Sorry your son won’t have the same with his mom, druggie.

I'm not.  

And if you think this is a normal father/daughter relationship, you're fucked up in the head.  I'm a mandatory reporter, so you may want to parse your words carefully.

Just now, PapaG said:

For 3 years, ABC news had evidence of pedophiles running a human trafficking operation and did not report it to the FBI or any law enforcement, they need to be held accountable.  Let that sink in, Pac12 Squad.  Your media enabled and covered up for pedophiles solely to protect access to the pedophiles.

You voted for, and continue to support, a child rapist. 

Shut the fuck up.

17 minutes ago, Orange said:

You voted for, and continue to support, a child rapist. 

Shut the fuck up.

Huh?  What does Bill Clinton have to do with this?  You are literally insane.

i didn’t vote for Trump.  So you lied yet again and projected your deviancy onto me.  You have problems.

43 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

Yes, I have two, both in their 30s, and neither has sat in my lap since they were about seven. And I certainly never grabbed them by the waist or the hips since then, either.

But you joke around how you would be dating them if they weren't your daughters, right? You know, in a funny non-creepy way?

PapaG is making zero points. He's just desperately throwing shit.

Shit that's not relevant to the trump saga:

1. The whistleblower's identity

2. Burisma

3. That Chinese board

4. Joe Biden

5. Hunter Biden

6. Epstein.

7. ABC News

8. Literally anything else @PapaG mewls about like the insufferable twat he is.

“As a journalist, as the Epstein story continued to unfold last summer, I was caught in a private moment of frustration. I was upset that an important interview I had conducted with [Epstein accuser] Virginia Roberts didn’t air because we could not obtain sufficient corroborating evidence to meet ABC’s editorial standards about her allegations,” Robach said in a statement.

“My comments about Prince Andrew and her allegation that she had seen Bill Clinton on Epstein’s private island were in reference to what Virginia Roberts said in that interview in 2015,” Robach continued. “I was referencing her allegations -- not what ABC News had verified through our reporting. The interview itself, while I was disappointed it didn’t air, didn’t meet our standards. In the years since no one ever told me or the team to stop reporting on Jeffrey Epstein, and we have continued to aggressively pursue this important story.”

Archived