P12 Hoops 23/24

utenation

Cougs down nine by the half and no reason to believe that they’ll beat USC. The last two games have shown the cougars are weak against quick, athletic guards, even though they’re shorter than ours.

We win.  Had a lead for only the last 1:16 of the game.  I don’t know this team.  I don’t trust this team.  Different guys step up but it seems random.  I don’t trust ‘em.  They’re filthy.

I was wasting time today and checked out a site that listed the top 50 bracketologits over the past 3 years.  I checked about a dozen of them out, and the highest WSU was seeded Was number five by Lenardi, the lowest was number seven. all others were number six. Five would be great because we would open in Spokane.

that said, I think UCLA beats us and we could lose to UW.  Just hope there is some fun in the process and not all torture.  Lol 

At 19-6 and 25-15 I was like why did I spend 2 1/2 hours driving through a snowstorm to get here.  Then the voodoo basketball.  With the way this season has gone have to think UCLA and or USC beats Arizona.

On 3/4/2024 at 2:23 PM, KUGRDON said:

Why did you make me think of that!

It would be sad to see Smith take that route.  Think of is, let's say that money isn't all that important when you're already making $1.5+ million, living in low cost Pullman, and likely to have a nice salary boost if you stay.  Here he is, in the land of low pressure, with kids who aren't entitled, seemingly enjoying every minute.  Now, let's picture a move to Westwood, where you can never meet the threshold standards, every key athlete is a case to be 'handled,' the fan-base is brutal and the donors, parents, and press are even worse.  Along with a week-to-week schedule that takes you to such convenient spots as Piscataway, Bloomington, State College, College Park, East Lansing, etc., is it worth all the money?  Is the thin shot at fame and success at Pauley all that important?  Or can one be happy being a loved millionaire smiling on the Palouse?

On 3/4/2024 at 11:45 AM, EastCoastFan said:

It would be sad to see Smith take that route.  Think of is, let's say that money isn't all that important when you're already making $1.5+ million, living in low cost Pullman, and likely to have a nice salary boost if you stay.  Here he is, in the land of low pressure, with kids who aren't entitled, seemingly enjoying every minute.  Now, let's picture a move to Westwood, where you can never meet the threshold standards, every key athlete is a case to be 'handled,' the fan-base is brutal and the donors, parents, and press are even worse.  Along with a week-to-week schedule that takes you to such convenient spots as Piscataway, Bloomington, State College, College Park, East Lansing, etc., is it worth all the money?  Is the thin shot at fame and success at Pauley all that important?  Or can one be happy being a loved millionaire smiling on the Palouse?

Can I quote you in a tweet to Smith if necessary?

• Like 1