OSU @ UW

win2bfree

2 hours ago, WestSider said:

I’m not sure which team was worse, this OSU squad or Dykes’ first Cal team. Still think that Cal squad takes the cake. 

This beaver team would have smoked that 2013 Cal team.  I still think the 2008 Wazzu team was the worst pac 12 team I have ever watched.

On 11/17/2018 at 4:37 PM, Orange said:

Row, looks like you were right about the point spread.  Sure didn’t seem that way at 28-3 in the first quarter.  

Ha. Yeah, over the Petersen era, I have generally been correct when I have said UW is favored by too much.   

I thought the beavs showed some nice things on offense. Jefferson is a legit running back.  He is going to be a very productive player for you, especially since he is only a freshman. Smith also showed his creativity. He has a knack for keeping defenses off balance. I think the beavs will be just fine on the offensive side of the ball. They also won the special teams phase of the game. Defense needs some work.  

10 hours ago, row Z said:

Ha. Yeah, over the Petersen era, I have generally been correct when I have said UW is favored by too much.   

I thought the beavs showed some nice things on offense. Jefferson is a legit running back.  He is going to be a very productive player for you, especially since he is only a freshman. Smith also showed his creativity. He has a knack for keeping defenses off balance. I think the beavs will be just fine on the offensive side of the ball. They also won the special teams phase of the game. Defense needs some work.  

Also, Hiroshima faced municipal challenges in September 1945.

Archived