Week 7 requires no special title

MrBug708

1 hour ago, glduck said:

65-40. that was essentially the duck team i was hoping for this year, stout defense and an offense that runs through troy brown.

I'm just throwing my hands up at this point on this Duck team and quitting trying to figure them out because I have no idea what is coming from one game to the next.  

Then the Beavers demolish Wazzu tonight, which of course means Ernie will go to Eugene this weekend and win by 10.

Apparently Wayne Tinkle bent the ear of every Beaver player and put them through crippling conditioning drills with a threat for more, because they boatraced Wazzu.  Things are looking up!  It's a new day in Corvallis!  We'll be cuttin' down nets soon!

What's that?  It was a home game?

oh.  Nevermind.

Not a bad first time to Gill game I picked Saturday night with my Husky brother and his oldest kid and my youngest kid to attend.  Great atmosphere, great game, enjoyed it thoroughly and was cheering loudly for OS as they made the comeback and during the OTs.  A benchmark moment for me as a fan because now I know for sure that I hate the Huskies much, much more than I dislike Oregon State.  Plus there is a decent chance that my youngest will go to school there if she keeps on her path of wanting to be a veterinarian, and I even doled out some cash at the OS shop outside of Gill for this t-shirt for her.  An OS football game against UDub with my oldest daughter and an OS basketball game against UDub with my youngest daughter in one academic year.  I'm done until one of my girls goes to school there.  

http://osubeaverstore.com/Product/Detail/school-of-veterinary-medicine-tee/

Archived