Conservative America

Scscsc89

15 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

Second Lieutenant Caron Nazario nearly loses his life and Daunte Wright does.  Your response?  Rush to a message board and scream “look at me, look at me.”

Nope.

You're the fucking asshole who shit on Colin Kaepernick because he politely kneeled 5 years ago in response to all these deaths.  YOU were the one who called him a crybaby, and then excused the fact that the NFL blackballed him by trying to paint him as a lousy player, or falsely claim he rejected a good contract.

What was YOUR response to all the police brutality this week?  Nothing.  Nada.  Like the tweet said, CRICKETS from the Right as our soldiers are nearly killed by small-dicked, old, fat cops (perhaps that's why you identify with them so much?).

You're an old, white, Republican apologist.  I.e. a racist.

People like you suck ass and poison our society.  We'll be better off when you're dead and gone.

22 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

Me and Kap are all in on Nike!

That’s not fair of me, I’m sure he kneels in front of his TV during the Star Spangled Banner in protest of Nike kids’ wages.

Yeah, double-down on being a reactionary asshole, that'll help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Further down the GQP hole they go. They replace an ultra conservative with, effectively, a moderate who:

Lower than the lady most conservatives think is an actual terrorist? Neat.

Stefanik went wholly pro-Trump when faced with a tough primary, found success, jumped on the Big Lie circus, and now she’s one of the most powerful Republicans in the land. She started off her presser today by slamming Biden for “the lowest jobs report in 20 years,” which, with a jobs report that showed a gain of 266,000, would of course not even be the worst jobs report in the last calendar year. But words, right? 

"House Republicans will continue to put forth policies..."

No you fucking won't.  Republicans haven't had a "policy" concerning anything for years (to your point about the republicans being the party of "Just blow trump and swallow the gravy").

I really don't see how America comes back from this.  The House and Senate will go to the GOP in 2022 barring a miraculous great awakening, and in 2024 that GOP House will probably hand the presidency to Ivanka or voting among POC illegal in 20 states.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’m reminded of Papa screaming “liberalism is a mental illness” in response to us wanting to give him healthcare. But man, I’m struggling to think of something other than Papa’s old go-to in response to this. There are real world consequences when one side panders to their base by saying and doing the absolute dumbest things to win elections.

35 minutes ago, glduck said:

I’m reminded of Papa screaming “liberalism is a mental illness” in response to us wanting to give him healthcare. But man, I’m struggling to think of something other than Papa’s old go-to in response to this. There are real world consequences when one side panders to their base by saying and doing the absolute dumbest things to win elections.

Obviously, young people in their teens and twenties run the Tennessee GOP.  Right @KUGRDON?

Clearly this is a case of the youth refusing to be vaccinated despite grown-ups urging them to.    

Oh wait   It’s the opposite  

During a June committee meeting, angry Republican lawmakers invoked Fiscus’ name over a letter she sent to medical providers who administer vaccines explaining the state’s legal mechanism letting them vaccinate minors as young as 14 without parental consent, called the “Mature Minor Doctrine.” The letter was in response to providers’ questions and didn’t contain new information.