Feds Restarting Executions?

PAC MAN

8 minutes ago, Orange said:

You're again arguing against a position I never put forth.  I can't tell if under-use of your attorney brain has decayed your reading comprehension skills, or if you're just showing off for jalapeno.

My remark was COMPLETELY in reaction to jalapeno's stupid "we should share scripture" with regard to politics.  At no point did I say it is illegal to talk about politics through a religious lens.  Never.  I assumed you knew that I do not have the legal authority to stop jalapeno from mentioning the bible, but perhaps you don't know that.  If that's the case, let me reassure you, I don't.  Does that help?   Do you feel better?  Do you need a snack?  A ride home?

Sweet and complete concession.  You’re Like Trump caught in a lie. Redface, spitting, stuttering, first justifying, changing the subject, denying then just spewing.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, KUGRDON said:

Sweet and complete concession.  You’re Like Trump caught in a lie. Redface, spitting, stuttering, first justifying, changing the subject, denying then just spewing.

You should check out the MWC Board...Org has lost it and it's a good time for him to chill out. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, KUGRDON said:

You're so embarrassed by trump and your party's refusal to stand up to what will be considered one day a legendarily racist/fascist halfwit, that you're trying to water trump down by making out every boogeyman you can think of into Trump.  Sorry, but nobody aside from the jalapenos and Davis's of the world fall for that.

1 minute ago, Jalapeno said:

You should check out the MWC Board...Org has lost it and it's a good time for him to chill out. :lol: 

Are you joking?  They just had to remove one of your posts for failure to follow forum rules.

23 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

Not sure what I posted there.  Given that the owner owns both boards, that's something to watch out for.

You posted some bullshit shit-talking on the meme/political cartoons thread, and your comment had to be removed because you don't understand forum rules.

23 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

A church choir singing about God at a Democratic presidential candidate debate forum?  Don’t they know there’s no place for religion in the public sphere?

A CNN democratic debate is not a govt-run operation; perhaps you're not familiar with the nature of political parties and media outlets?

16 minutes ago, Orange said:

You posted some bullshit shit-talking on the meme/political cartoons thread, and your comment had to be removed because you don't understand forum rules.

I totally forgot what I posted there plus 70 posts there too...that explains everything. :lol: 

Plus I'm not gonna throw a tantrum like some of you libs did when Bug removed the Politics section before selling this board to Mugtang.

16 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

Plus I'm not gonna throw a tantrum like some of you libs did when Bug removed the Politics section before selling this board to Mugtang.

Why are you so weird?  Every time someone catches you either in a lie or a ridiculous statement, you deflect to something completely unrelated.

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 2:39 PM, Jalapeno said:

Thank you for reminding me to be thankful for the LORD being in my life.  I hope you find it within yourself to be more open minded than what you have demonstrated all those years of this board.

I agree.The truth is he could not find his azz with 5 hands and 6 rolls of toilet paper. He is just a vicious person with no life that vents on all boards. He is the king of the keyboard cowards.

Archived