El Paso/Dayton

Bruin 70

32 minutes ago, glduck said:

Today's least surprising news:

So he wanted the full truth out and not let the biased media create more anti-Trump false narratives.  Shocking that Fake News WaPo or anyone at all thinks this is newsworthy.  Christ...

4 hours ago, Orange said:

Do you realize you're responding to a post where I'm condemning making people drink out of toilets or return to their violence-ravaged country to die?  And then you speak of "wishing ill-will" while defending your position on this??

OOps I might have missed one.  LMAO how you are getting outed on the MWC board.

2 hours ago, PapaG said:

I like how liberals posted pics from 2014 and blamed it on Trump.

Ha! You rolled out Obama quotes from 2008 and blamed the shootings on him, and of course all liberals. 

The interesting thing about your raft of posts today is that while you're bending over backwards to prove that violent/threatening language is coming from the far left, no one is arguing with you.

We get it. Trump's rhetoric has ratcheted up tensions on all sides.

On 8/8/2019 at 3:23 PM, Quack 12 said:

Ha! You rolled out Obama quotes from 2008 and blamed the shootings on him, and of course all liberals. 

The interesting thing about your raft of posts today is that while you're bending over backwards to prove that violent/threatening language is coming from the far left, no one is arguing with you.

We get it. Trump's rhetoric has ratcheted up tensions on all sides.

Dude, it took 11 years for the Dayton guy to react.  Sometimes people are late on the Internet.  What part of this don't you understand?!?!?!

P.S. Gunz are Ossum!!!!!

Archived