Ukraine Whistleblower

Scscsc89

54 minutes ago, PapaG said:

You’re the dipshit who completely clowned yourself on your weighted poll post that I wrecked on party affiliation. 

Um, you didn’t wreck it.

You thought they weighted the party affiliation incorrectly/unfairly when it was actually an unweighted poll.  

iow, you didn’t know what you were talking about 

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/15/2019 at 9:03 AM, PapaG said:

Then do it.  Your link is from 10/2/19 btw.  Today is 10/15/19.  Thanks for the current polling.  You’re the dipshit who completely clowned yourself on your weighted poll post that I wrecked on party affiliation.  You’re the Dan Rather of the Pac12 Squad.  

On 10/15/2019 at 9:04 AM, Quack 12 said:

UPDATED OCT. 14, 2019, AT 11:00 PM

@PapaG, you couldn't open a wet paper bag much less navigate information in a link.  Fucknuts.

1 hour ago, PapaG said:

Other than the actual call release shows the leaker lied, great analogy, Conway!  And Orange thinks it’s relevant.

This demonstrably untrue.  The "leaker" was 100% accurate.  If anything, he understated the presidential misconduct.

51 minutes ago, Orange said:

@PapaG, you couldn't open a wet paper bag much less navigate information in a link.  Fucknuts.

Impeach him if that poll is legitimate, which I already showed isn’t.  Why won’t your leaders do it?

You lied about how Americans overwhelmingly support Democrats in party affiliation.  Nothing you post is to be taken seriously.  You are on the autism spectrum, right?  

1 minute ago, PapaG said:

Impeach him if that poll is legitimate, which I already showed isn’t.  Why won’t your leaders do it?

You lied about how Americans overwhelmingly support Democrats in party affiliation.  Nothing you post is to be taken seriously.  You are on the autism spectrum, right?  

I did not lie, the Gallup poll I supplied shows they consistently outnumber Republicans, with rare exceptions.  Independents, of course, shift back and forth in affiliation quite a bit, but that doesn't help your counter-argument.

Now Quinnipiac released a poll, well before the most recent radical increase of support for impeachment.  Notice, especially, those with college degrees approving impeachment, as those with no degrees believe he should stay in power.

To be blunt: uneducated morons, by and large, think he's doing a swell job.  We know where you stand.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=3643

THIS WAS OCT.8th

10. As you may know, the House of Representatives has begun a formal impeachment inquiry to determine whether or not to bring impeachment charges against President Trump. Do you approve or disapprove of this impeachment inquiry?

WHITE......
                                                               COLLEGE DEG
                     Tot    Rep    Dem    Ind    Men    Wom    Yes    No

Approve              53%     9%    94%    55%    47%    58%    54%    41%
Disapprove           43     90      5     41     49     38     44     57
DK/NA                 4      2      1      4      4      4      2      2

AGE IN YRS..............    WHITE.....
                     18-34  35-49  50-64  65+    Men    Wom    Wht    Blk    Hsp

Approve              61%    53%    52%    50%    39%    54%    48%    82%    55%
Disapprove           34     43     44     48     58     44     50     10     39
DK/NA                 4      4      4      2      3      2      2      8      7

20 hours ago, PapaG said:

The evil one is a demented little KC. Hiding in Bendover Oregon. Perfect place for it.

On 10/16/2019 at 12:14 PM, Orange said:

I did not lie, the Gallup poll I supplied shows they consistently outnumber Republicans, with rare exceptions.  Independents, of course, shift back and forth in affiliation quite a bit, but that doesn't help your counter-argument.

Now Quinnipiac released a poll, well before the most recent radical increase of support for impeachment.  Notice, especially, those with college degrees approving impeachment, as those with no degrees believe he should stay in power.

To be blunt: uneducated morons, by and large, think he's doing a swell job.  We know where you stand.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=3643

THIS WAS OCT.8th

10. As you may know, the House of Representatives has begun a formal impeachment inquiry to determine whether or not to bring impeachment charges against President Trump. Do you approve or disapprove of this impeachment inquiry?

WHITE......
                                                               COLLEGE DEG
                     Tot    Rep    Dem    Ind    Men    Wom    Yes    No

Approve              53%     9%    94%    55%    47%    58%    54%    41%
Disapprove           43     90      5     41     49     38     44     57
DK/NA                 4      2      1      4      4      4      2      2

AGE IN YRS..............    WHITE.....
                     18-34  35-49  50-64  65+    Men    Wom    Wht    Blk    Hsp

Approve              61%    53%    52%    50%    39%    54%    48%    82%    55%
Disapprove           34     43     44     48     58     44     50     10     39
DK/NA                 4      4      4      2      3      2      2      8      7

Yeah, that literally doesn’t make your point about your party affiliation link completely exposing your latest lie.

Smoke more sativa.  Indica is rotting your brain, meth man.

41 minutes ago, glduck said:

Nothing to do with investigating the Biden’s extortion scheme in Ukraine.  Thanks for clearing up that Schiff lie.

Was that your purpose?  Should we just handover all taxpayer money to foreign countries even if they are corrupt?

shit, Obama gave Iran billions for some reason.  Explain that one to me.

57 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Yeah, that literally doesn’t make your point about your party affiliation link completely exposing your latest lie.

Smoke more sativa.  Indica is rotting your brain, meth man.

I wasn't trying to make a point about party affiliation link.  This is a completely different post about a survey regarding impeachment by a completely different poll.

I always smoke sativa.  But I could be 9 whisky sours deep and still read and comprehend better than you, fucktard.

22 minutes ago, Orange said:

I wasn't trying to make a point about party affiliation link.  This is a completely different post about a survey regarding impeachment by a completely different poll.

I always smoke sativa.  But I could be 9 whisky sours deep and still read and comprehend better than you, fucktard.

Oh, then you posted a link on party affiliation that completely proved you wrong for what reason, exactly?  To prove you’re a liar?

Archived