Ukraine Whistleblower

Scscsc89

1 minute ago, Orange said:

lmao, yet the memo about the call THE WHITE HOUSE RELEASED totally backs up the whistleblower's story.  100%.

You're so fucking spent trying to hunt-down right-wing sites that you're now reduced to quoting the president's tweets!!

Lmao Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

You are so dumb it says nothing of the kind evil one. It just confirms that little Adam is a liar.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Orange said:

lmao, yet the memo about the call THE WHITE HOUSE RELEASED totally backs up the whistleblower's story.  100%.

^^^THIS^^^

The so-called "transcript" is evidence enough, but then Trump stood on the White House lawn and publicly asked foreign governments to investigate a political opponent. 

You don't need a witch hunt when the witch admits she should be burned at the stake. 

14 minutes ago, Orange said:

You're so fucking spent trying to hunt-down right-wing sites that you're now reduced to quoting the president's tweets!!

Lmao Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

I quoted Schiff’s own words.  He doesn’t want his “whistleblower” under oath.  That’s on Schiff.  Are you on the autism spectrum?  Makes sense...

13 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

^^^THIS^^^

The so-called "transcript" is evidence enough, but then Trump stood on the White House lawn and publicly asked foreign governments to investigate a political opponent. 

You don't need a witch hunt when the witch admits she should be burned at the stake. 

Well, I guess that’s your reality when you have to cut 540 words out of a conversation to construct a narrative and then Schiff made up his own “parody” of the conversation.  The Ukrainian President says there was no quid pro quo.  The actual call shows nothing wrong.  Apparently candidate Trump can be spied upon and also have foreign agents make up a Pee Pee Tape, but no Rat candidates can be investigated?  Is that where we are at now?  Because, the Trump campaign was literally spied upon by the Obama DOJ and used Russian intel in the Pee Pee Dossier to investigate Drumpf.

12 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Well, I guess that’s your reality when you have to cut 540 words out of a conversation to construct a narrative and then Schiff made up his own “parody” of the conversation.  The Ukrainian President says there was no quid pro quo.  The actual call shows nothing wrong.  Apparently candidate Trump can be spied upon and also have foreign agents make up a Pee Pee Tape, but no Rat candidates can be investigated?  Is that where we are at now?  Because, the Trump campaign was literally spied upon by the Obama DOJ and used Russian intel in the Pee Pee Dossier to investigate Drumpf.

I'll assume that you believe you have locked-down evidence for all of Obama's transgressions, and Schiff's ill-advised characterization of the call doesn't change anything. Again, our president stood in front of microphones and asked the Ukraine and China to investigate his political opponent. 

And the quid quo pro argument is a red herring. It doesn't matter one way or the other.

Do I think Trump be impeached? No, but I think the house is doing its job.

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.” - Lindsey Graham, 1999

5 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

I'll assume that you believe you have locked-down evidence for all of Obama's transgressions, and Schiff's ill-advised characterization of the call doesn't change anything. Again, our president stood in front of microphones and asked the Ukraine and China to investigate his political opponent. 

And the quid quo pro argument is a red herring. It doesn't matter one way or the other.

Do I think Trump be impeached? No, but I think the house is doing its job.

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.” - Lindsey Graham, 1999

Clinton lied under oath and perjured himself.  Democrats embrace liars.  I always thought impeaching Clinton was stupid.  Plenty of ESPN posts stating it, even though Clinton literally lied.

34 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Do you REALLY not get that Trump asked the Chinese and Ukraine to investigate Biden on camera, LIVE?

How fucked up are you?  You talk about me being on the Autism spectrum, but one of the few guys here who's ACTUALLY on the spectrum, @Jalapeno, agrees with you.

Whistle blower reports allegation through proper channel

Trump-appointed IG does separate interviews, finds the allegation CREDIBLE & URGENT

DOJ refuses to investigate allegation or allow it to be released to Congress

Papa:  THIS IS A SCANDAL — THE WHISTLE-BLOWER CANNOT BE BELIEVED!

White house releases transcript that confirms allegation

President’s personal attorney confirms allegation 

President confirms allegation 

Diplomat text messages come out confirming allegation 

Reported that FOUR separate parties complained about inappropriate behavior to WH Nat-Sec legal counsel

Others testify to Congress about the allegation 

Schiff: we may have enough corroborating evidence we may not need the initial whistle-blower to testify.

Papa:   THIS IS A SCANDAL — WE NEED TO HEAR FROM THE WHISTLE-BLOWER!

56 minutes ago, Orange said:

Nevermind that the President of the United States issued a thinly veiled threat that the whistleblower could be killed under U.S. law, and @PapaG wonders why the dems are reluctant to just bring the guy into the light.

:rolleyes:

Oh that's the reason evil one. So warped. Little Adam screws up again is the real reason.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/political-commentary/whistleblower-ukraine-trump-impeach-cia-spying-895529/

The ‘Whistleblower’ Probably Isn’t

It’s an insult to real whistleblowers to use the term with the Ukrainegate protagonist

Start with the initial headline, in the story the Washington Post “broke” on September 18th:

TRUMP’S COMMUNICATIONS WITH FOREIGN LEADER ARE PART OF WHISTLEBLOWER COMPLAINT THAT SPURRED STANDOFF BETWEEN SPY CHIEF AND CONGRESS, FORMER OFFICIALS SAY

The unnamed person at the center of this story sure didn’t sound like a whistleblower. Our intelligence community wouldn’t wipe its ass with a real whistleblower.

Americans who’ve blown the whistle over serious offenses by the federal government either spend the rest of their lives overseas, like Edward Snowden, end up in jail, like Chelsea Manning, get arrested and ruined financially, like former NSA official Thomas Drake, have their homes raided by FBI like disabled NSA vet William Binney, or get charged with espionage like ex-CIA exposer-of-torture John Kiriakou. It’s an insult to all of these people, and the suffering they’ve weathered, to frame the ballcarrier in the Beltway’s latest partisan power contest as a whistleblower.

It’s disheartening how many people are buying this Hoax due solely to Trump Derangement Syndrome.

——

“He or she” [the individual who filed a complaint with the ICIG] was instantly celebrated as a whistleblower by news networks and major newspapers.

That last detail caught the eye of Kiriakou, a former CIA Counterterrorism official who blew the whistle on the agency’s torture program.

“It took me and my lawyers a full year to get [the media] to stop calling me ‘CIA Leaker John Kirakou,” he says. “That’s how long it took for me to be called a whistleblower.”

9 minutes ago, PapaG said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/political-commentary/whistleblower-ukraine-trump-impeach-cia-spying-895529/

The ‘Whistleblower’ Probably Isn’t

It’s an insult to real whistleblowers to use the term with the Ukrainegate protagonist

Start with the initial headline, in the story the Washington Post “broke” on September 18th:

TRUMP’S COMMUNICATIONS WITH FOREIGN LEADER ARE PART OF WHISTLEBLOWER COMPLAINT THAT SPURRED STANDOFF BETWEEN SPY CHIEF AND CONGRESS, FORMER OFFICIALS SAY

The unnamed person at the center of this story sure didn’t sound like a whistleblower. Our intelligence community wouldn’t wipe its ass with a real whistleblower.

Americans who’ve blown the whistle over serious offenses by the federal government either spend the rest of their lives overseas, like Edward Snowden, end up in jail, like Chelsea Manning, get arrested and ruined financially, like former NSA official Thomas Drake, have their homes raided by FBI like disabled NSA vet William Binney, or get charged with espionage like ex-CIA exposer-of-torture John Kiriakou. It’s an insult to all of these people, and the suffering they’ve weathered, to frame the ballcarrier in the Beltway’s latest partisan power contest as a whistleblower.

You've beautifully misdiagnosed the tone of this story as it pertains to Trump.  ALSO from your article:
Donald Trump is a jackass who got elected basically by accident, campaigning against a political establishment too blind to its own unpopularity to see what was coming.

Taibbi rightly laments the experienced faced by prior whistleblowers.  That doesn't absolve Trump at all.

22 hours ago, Orange said:

Nevermind that the President of the United States issued a thinly veiled threat that the whistleblower could be killed under U.S. law, and @PapaG wonders why the dems are reluctant to just bring the guy into the light.

:rolleyes:

100% Fake News

You fell for that?  How dumb are you, paralegal?  BTW, why is Schiff backing off on having the Democrat operative testify under oath?

7 minutes ago, Orange said:

Polls have taken a 17-point swing toward pro-impeachment.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/do-americans-support-impeaching-president-trump/

Then do it.  Your link is from 10/2/19 btw.  Today is 10/15/19.  Thanks for the current polling.  You’re the dipshit who completely clowned yourself on your weighted poll post that I wrecked on party affiliation.  You’re the Dan Rather of the Pac12 Squad.  

Archived