Election fraud

azgreg

48 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Really Nice dodge quacker.

Why the fuck did you capitalize "nice"?

And why?......just, fucking...WHY??  What is the point of these posts, in your eyes?  They're totally worthless to us, but I'm genuinely curious as to what you get out of it.  To paraphrase Mitt Romney, I'm asking you to self-ban here.  Or at least self-restrict your spam posts to something resembling 1-2 per day, instead of 30.

Who am I fucking kidding?

46 minutes ago, Orange said:

And why?......just, fucking...WHY??  What is the point of these posts, in your eyes?  They're totally worthless to us, but I'm genuinely curious as to what you get out of it.  To paraphrase Mitt Romney, I'm asking you to self-ban here.  Or at least self-restrict your spam posts to something resembling 1-2 per day, instead of 30.

15 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

publishing michael c hall GIF

Archived