Liberal America

PapaG

50 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Why aren’t your Democrats proposing it, Comrade Vlad?

Wait -- you're proposing the tax increase to pay for the universal benefit, yet I get the communist nickname?

I guess it makes as much sense as you calling everyone else Rambo as you support Trump's Iran escalation.

#none

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

Wait -- you're proposing the tax increase to pay for the universal benefit, yet I get the communist nickname?

I guess it makes as much sense as you calling everyone else Rambo as you support Trump's Iran escalation.

#none

Oh but remember "sOmE oF us fOugHt"

Liberal Hollywood: boos Gervais for calling out their stupidity and hypocrisy.

Gervais:  Your boos mean nothing to me.  I’ve seen what makes you cheer.

lol

Savage...

whine about merging this too please.  

8 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Liberal Hollywood: boos Gervais for calling out their stupidity and hypocrisy.

Gervais:  Your boos mean nothing to me.  I’ve seen what makes you cheer.

lol

Savage...

whine about merging this too please.  

Nobody booed, and he didn't say that, you lying twat.

1 hour ago, PapaG said:

Daddy liked to murder Iranian citizens who opposed him.  Daughter wants the same her country’s citizens now.  Obama gave her citizenship.  Great job, Barry Soetero!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-administration-granted-citizenship-to-2500-iranians-during-nuclear-deal-iran-official

4h751vjfxd941.jpg

From your dumbass foxnews link:

Though Zolnour did not mention anyone by name during the interview, several children of current and former Iranian officials live in the United States, including Ali Fereydoun, whose father Hossein Fereydoun is the brother of and special aide to Rouhani; and Fatemeh Ardeshir Larijani, whose father Ali Larijani is speaker of parliament.

There is no suggestion either of these people received citizenship in the wake of the Iranian nuclear deal. It’s also unclear if Zolnour meant citizenship or a green card.

42 minutes ago, Orange said:

From your dumbass foxnews link:

Though Zolnour did not mention anyone by name during the interview, several children of current and former Iranian officials live in the United States, including Ali Fereydoun, whose father Hossein Fereydoun is the brother of and special aide to Rouhani; and Fatemeh Ardeshir Larijani, whose father Ali Larijani is speaker of parliament.

There is no suggestion either of these people received citizenship in the wake of the Iranian nuclear deal. It’s also unclear if Zolnour meant citizenship or a green card.

Well that’s definitive.  Are you going to go bomb Trump properties and fight Erdogan, Rambo?

13 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Well that’s definitive.  Are you going to go bomb Trump properties and fight Erdogan, Rambo?

You're the one proffering an article with either incorrect or ambiguous bullsht, by its own admission.  What's definitive is that you're fucking trash.

2 hours ago, PapaG said:

Daddy liked to murder Iranian citizens who opposed him.  Daughter wants the same her country’s citizens now.  Obama gave her citizenship.  Great job, Barry Soetero!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-administration-granted-citizenship-to-2500-iranians-during-nuclear-deal-iran-official

4h751vjfxd941.jpg

This article:

* does not mention Soleimani

* is over 6 months old

* does not provide any actual proof other than an allegation by a hard-line Iranian official who also doesn’t provide any details to back up his claim.

you seem to be okay spreading lies — please stop

4 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

This article:

* is over 6 months old

* does not provide any actual proof other than an allegation by a hard-line Iranian official who also doesn’t provide any details to back up his claim.

*It's 18 months old

Papa is a fucking retard.

1 hour ago, Scscsc89 said:

This article:

* is over 6 months old

It’s his daughter.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jalapeno said:

In the video we see in the dark jacket John Dennis — chairman of the San Francisco Republican Party and congressional candidate who's running against Democrat Nancy Pelosi this fall — conversing with bearded guy in a yellow shirt whom Dennis identified as an Antifa member.

Then when the GOP candidate rightly argued back that he has no way of determining Dennis is a racist, the Antifa guy offered an insight that pretty much sums up the leftist state of mind: "I can tell by looking at you."

So because this chairman of the GOP claims this guy is Antifa, he must be Antifa?

STOP.  READING.  FAKE.  NEWS.

Taking one guy's statement and rendering it the position of the entire Left?  

How about we let the El Paso shooter represent every single one of you on the Right, dipshit?

Archived