Positive Trump News

PAC MAN

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

This right here is what is wrong with our country and the soiled image we present to the world.. Warmongers like you sit around and celebrate things like this.. Eating ice cream, draped in your American flag telling your kids the big bad wolf is dead and they can sleep safely now.. These are the acts of the uneducated.. The brainwashed.. The issue isn't whether this was a bad dude.. The issue is Americans like you believe what you were brainwashed to believe.. The fact that your president has been caught in lie after lie when it comes to disclosure, evidence and transparency when it comes to these issues makes no difference to you.. As long as "another one bites the dust" right? God forbid, you actually question the logic of anything or want facts.. Again.. Uneducated..

The real scary part is, this administration could launch a strike against a nun thought to be carrying a grenade in her bag, deemed a "terrorist" and you would tell your kids the same bedtime story..

2 hours ago, utenation said:

This right here is what is wrong with our country and the soiled image we present to the world.. Warmongers like you sit around and celebrate things like this.. Eating ice cream, draped in your American flag telling your kids the big bad wolf is dead and they can sleep safely now.. These are the acts of the uneducated.. The brainwashed.. The issue isn't whether this was a bad dude.. The issue is Americans like you believe what you were brainwashed to believe.. The fact that your president has been caught in lie after lie when it comes to disclosure, evidence and transparency when it comes to these issues makes no difference to you.. As long as "another one bites the dust" right? God forbid, you actually question the logic of anything or want facts.. Again.. Uneducated..

The real scary part is, this administration could launch a strike against a nun thought to be carrying a grenade in her bag, deemed a "terrorist" and you would tell your kids the same bedtime story..

Says the Utahan who wasn't anywhere as close as I was to the events of 9/11.  My father was supposed to board a plane in Boston that would have flown into one of the WTC towers and I lost count how many fire trucks went down the street where I lived as they responded to the plane crash at the Pentagon.  You wouldn't forget the smell of the chemicals in the air from the Pentagon.

You are the one who is uneducated because you haven't experienced something like 9/11 that I did.

lol -- I flew into New York in the early morning of 9/11 and was living in Manhattan & breathing asbestos for two months after.   I am obviously no more or less a patriot than anyone else for doing so.

This is exactly what Utenation means by draping yourself in the flag. 

2 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

lol -- I flew into New York in the early morning of 9/11 and was living in Manhattan & breathing asbestos for two months after.   I am no more a patriot than anyone else for doing so.

We had an office in the bottom of the trade center.  I’m less patriotic today.  :)

ill get some flag underpants to rectify that.

14 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

lol -- I flew into New York in the early morning of 9/11 and was living in Manhattan & breathing asbestos for two months after.   I am no more a patriot than anyone else for doing so.

That must have been quite a day.  I was so numb and stunned that I called out of work that night and had to smell those fumes from the Pentagon.  I had to deal with machine gun armed Military Police officers with their German shepherd dogs on the DC Metro and walked past parked military vehicles armed with live missiles for sometime after 9/11.  Surely you dealt with that stuff in NYC too?  Both DC and NYC were pretty much police states for sometime after 9/11.

I hope you don't get cancer like some of those people did.  Don't feel too badly since I used to walk past an old greenhouse near my office that had asbestos for maybe a decade before it was torn down.

12 minutes ago, CRBuff said:

We had an office in the bottom of the trade center.  I’m less patriotic today.  :)

ill get some flag underpants to rectify that.

Count your blessings you weren't there that morning.

Just don't show your photo in those underpants here please. :D

2 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

Says the Utahan who wasn't anywhere as close as I was to the events of 9/11.  My father was supposed to board a plane in Boston that would have flown into one of the WTC towers and I lost count how many fire trucks went down the street where I lived as they responded to the plane crash at the Pentagon.  You wouldn't forget the smell of the chemicals in the air from the Pentagon.

You are the one who is uneducated because you haven't experienced something like 9/11 that I did.

Ooooooooooh you saw a bunch of firetrucks and your dad (allegedly) was supposed to be on a plane that day?

Are you gonna be okay?

30 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

That must have been quite a day.  I was so numb and stunned that I called out of work that night and had to smell those fumes from the Pentagon.  I had to deal with machine gun armed Military Police officers with their German shepherd dogs on the DC Metro and walked past parked military vehicles armed with live missiles for sometime after 9/11.  Surely you dealt with that stuff in NYC too?  Both DC and NYC were pretty much police states for sometime after 9/11.

I hope you don't get cancer like some of those people did.  Don't feel too badly since I used to walk past an old greenhouse near my office that had asbestos for maybe a decade before it was torn down.

Count your blessings you weren't there that morning.

Just don't show your photo in those underpants here please. :D

And now you saw big, scary guns?

Jesus, dude.  Just stop.

3 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

No, you are uneducated because you believe anything your president says without question...There is not a rational, intelligent person on this planet that deals in absolutes. So this excludes all Trump voters.

If you had any common sense, you would realize I never said the recent person killed was a good person.. Only that you fail to acknowledge FACTS that your president lies about these type of actions.. Brainwashed hillbillies like yourself cheer anytime a tomahawk missile is launched because your brain is wired to think that your experience on 9/11 justifies actions nearly 20 years later..

Another big bad wolf..."bites the dust"... And you are now protected...You live in fear...So sorry..

15 minutes ago, Orange said:

Not only are the U.S. military's actions unjustified right now, but they make the likelihood of another 9/11 FAR greater.

But that's a level of nuance and critical thinking that ZERO people who love trump can, or will engage in.

The thread title has been proven to be an oxymoron.. Bless Jalapeno's Trump loving heart for trying though.. It shouldn't be too shocking.. He is posting on a board that is loaded with liberals.. Last I checked, The P12 wears our liberal colors as a badge of honor..

1 minute ago, utenation said:

The thread title has been proven to be an oxymoron.. Bless Jalapeno's Trump loving heart for trying though.. It shouldn't be too shocking.. He is posting on a board that is loaded with liberals.. Last I checked, The P12 wears our liberal colors as a badge of honor..

Shit, man, SC89 probably would've called himself more of a conservative than not before our country took a turn toward the ditch.

38 minutes ago, utenation said:

Nothing wrong with adding some spice to a board! B)  Maybe that'll help the board numbers? :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

Nothing wrong with adding some spice to a board! B)  Maybe that'll help the board numbers? :lol: 

On sports topics, I agree 100%... But when it comes to real, world issues we couldn't be farther apart on these thoughts. I have nothing against you as a person but brother your head is up your ass on these topics...

Archived