Colorado @ Oregon September 23rd

PAC MAN

On 8/1/2023 at 10:34 AM, utenation said:

CU doesn’t make a dent in the Denver market. It’s all about the Broncos. The TV ratings prove this. 

So again, where is Dan wrong? What has CU done that make him wrong?

I have lived in Colorado for the most part since 1987.  I do not recall the Buffaloes getting this much attention compared to the Broncos since Coach Prime was hired.

On 8/1/2023 at 10:37 AM, Buff_Fan said:

It matters in tv negotiations.  You and Lanning can keep pretending all is well with the pac, it clearly isn’t.  SC/UCLA we’re the big dominoes, CU just the next.  But I get it, the PAC will just upgrade and be better?

First off, I’ve never said things are fine.  But I have said CU is hot garbage. Dan and I agree there. 

On 8/1/2023 at 9:07 AM, Buff_Fan said:

Becker is a good kid and good kicker, I’m happy he landed in a great spot.

And maybe he will, or it might not work, who knows.  But I’d rather CU take a shot at someone like him instead of the same old retreads.  We were 1-11, there was nothing to lose IMO.  And prime running his mouth is bad bit Lanning running his mouth is aok?  

Lanning responded to a question.

Prime shits on his own players, speaks at GOP conventions, and is just a general piece of shit, so that's how I distinguish the two.

On 8/1/2023 at 9:37 AM, Buff_Fan said:

It matters in tv negotiations.  You and Lanning can keep pretending all is well with the pac, it clearly isn’t.  SC/UCLA we’re the big dominoes, CU just the next.  But I get it, the PAC will just upgrade and be better?

How is the Big 12 any better?  They just lost their two keystone programs in ALL sports, and CU is fleeing toward that situation?  lol

On 8/1/2023 at 9:41 AM, PAC MAN said:

I have lived in Colorado for the most part since 1987.  I do not recall the Buffaloes getting this much attention compared to the Broncos since Coach Prime was hired.

He hasn't coached a single game at CU.  We'll see.

On 8/1/2023 at 10:56 AM, Orange said:

How is the Big 12 any better?  They just lost their two keystone programs in ALL sports, and CU is fleeing toward that situation?  lol

Right now, the big12 is a more stable conference.  One of the best if not the best in hoops.  Football had a team playing for a national championship.  And, most importantly these days, has a real tv deal.  Hopefully the pac comes up with one, initial reports are not fantastic.

On 8/1/2023 at 10:41 AM, utenation said:

First off, I’ve never said things are fine.  But I have said CU is hot garbage. Dan and I agree there. 

Cu football is.  Of course this is a much bigger thing than just recent football results.  Something Lanning is unwilling or unable to contemplate.

On 8/1/2023 at 10:56 AM, Orange said:

The Big 12 has a media rights deal...what about the PAC?

Two current Big 12 programs (TCU & Cinncinnati) have been in the CFP recently.  Where has OU & UT been in that case?

On 8/1/2023 at 10:57 AM, Orange said:

He hasn't coached a single game at CU.  We'll see.

It's so amazing what he has done to a football program that was truly on the rocks before he hired.  If CU gets off to a good start, that will really blow the lid in CO for sure.

On 8/1/2023 at 11:03 AM, Buff_Fan said:

Cu football is.  Of course this is a much bigger thing than just recent football results.  Something Lanning is unwilling or unable to contemplate.

I thought we were talking about how terrible CU is via Dan’s comments? Isn’t that what this thread is about?

On 8/1/2023 at 11:22 AM, utenation said:

I thought we were talking about how terrible CU is via Dan’s comments? Isn’t that this thread is about?

Or how lame Lanning is to talk smack to CU like that especially after CU faces TCU on the road and two rivalry games against Nebraska & CSU before they travel to Eugene with USC coming up to Boulder the following weekend.

I hope for UO's sake that they are in the Big Ten by the time this game kicks off...losing to CU might merit a rejection in that case.

On 8/1/2023 at 10:54 AM, Orange said:

Lanning responded to a question.

Prime shits on his own players, speaks at GOP conventions, and is just a general piece of shit, so that's how I distinguish the two.

These CU fans can’t seem to answer the question of where is Lanning wrong.  They want to talk about big mouth Prime hype and pre season PR victories and how bad the P12 has been for CU’s interests. 

Where is our refund for 12 years of CU’s embarrassing disaster on the football field?

• Like 1

On 8/1/2023 at 11:33 AM, PAC MAN said:

Or how lame Lanning is to talk smack to CU like that especially after CU faces TCU on the road and two rivalry games against Nebraska & CSU before they travel to Eugene with USC coming up to Boulder the following weekend.

I hope for UO's sake that they are in the Big Ten by the time this game kicks off...losing to CU might merit a rejection in that case.

Says the clown that has been spamming the board for a week with B12 and anti P12 sewage. 

• Like 1

On 8/1/2023 at 11:22 AM, utenation said:

I thought we were talking about how terrible CU is via Dan’s comments? Isn’t that this thread is about?

That’s obviously all yoh take away fro CUs departure, similar to Lanning.  That’s fine, but stunningly short sighted.  

• Like 1

On 8/1/2023 at 11:57 AM, Buff_Fan said:

That’s obviously all yoh take away fro CUs departure, similar to Lanning.  That’s fine, but stunningly short sighted.  

Again, maybe you're confused? I thought this was a thread about what Lanning said. It looked to be performance based.  You folks can't answer where he's wrong for obvious reasons. 

There's another thread that covers the impact of CU's move. And as I said in that thread last week if the PAC comes out of this alive, it will be a blessing to the conference that a dead beat bum like CU is no longer stinking up the P12. 

CU owes the P12 $360 million for 12 years of doing nothing but having their hand out for paychecks. 

USC and UCLA were clear losses for the conference. 

On 8/1/2023 at 12:59 PM, utenation said:

Again, maybe you're confused? I thought this was a thread about what Lanning said. It looked to be performance based.  You folks can't answer where he's wrong for obvious reasons. 

There's another thread that covers the impact of CU's move. And as I said in that thread last week if the PAC comes out of this alive, it will be a blessing to the conference that a dead beat bum like CU is no longer stinking up the P12. 

CU owes the P12 $360 million for 12 years of doing nothing but having their hand out for paychecks. 

USC and UCLA were clear losses for the conference. 

I’ve answered that ad nauseum, you choose to ignore it.  CU has sucked in football.  Of course the owing a wound is stupid, but whatever.  The bigger point about what Lanning said is it is overly simplistic.  You keep ignoring that for obvious reasons.

And I guess there is no world where CU gets better.  Obviously CU will always suck and the Utes will always be great.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2023 at 1:26 PM, Buff_Fan said:

I’ve answered that ad nauseum, you choose to ignore it.  CU has sucked in football.  Of course the owing a wound is stupid, but whatever.  The bigger point about what Lanning said is it is overly simplistic.  You keep ignoring that for obvious reasons.

And I guess there is no world where CU gets better.  Obviously CU will always suck and the Utes will always be great.

You are right on one thing. Lanning’s comment was very simple. Not to mention balls on accurate.  

CU sucks and hasn’t done shit. 

On 8/1/2023 at 11:01 AM, Buff_Fan said:

Right now, the big12 is a more stable conference.  One of the best if not the best in hoops.  Football had a team playing for a national championship.  And, most importantly these days, has a real tv deal.  Hopefully the pac comes up with one, initial reports are not fantastic.

Lol at the B12 playing in football championships. How has that worked out? 65-7 last year and let’s not forget about the royal beat downs OU has taken in the playoffs. 

You folks seem sold on the B12.  Nothing about CU makes the B12 more stable. Just another mouth to feed with zero results.