Colorado @ Oregon September 23rd

PAC MAN

On 8/1/2023 at 3:39 PM, utenation said:

Lol at the B12 playing in football championships. How has that worked out? 65-7 last year and let’s not forget about the royal beat downs OU has taken in the playoffs. 

You folks seem sold on the B12.  Nothing about CU makes the B12 more stable. Just another mouth to feed with zero results. 

Yeah, weirdly I’d take a national championship appearance over a rose bowl loss.  I’m weird like that.  The pac has thrown up all over itself when it mattered most.  

And the b12 is home, for now.  Realignment isn’t over, so time will tell.  And the folks at the b12 thought cu was a good add, but what do they know?

On 8/1/2023 at 4:14 PM, Buff_Fan said:

Yeah, weirdly I’d take a national championship appearance over a rose bowl loss.  I’m weird like that.  The pac has thrown up all over itself when it mattered most.  

And the b12 is home, for now.  Realignment isn’t over, so time will tell.  And the folks at the b12 thought cu was a good add, but what do they know?

One thing is clear. CU fans never had to worry about anything to do with a Rose Bowl, nor will they ever have to worry about a NC game. 

The only bowl CU is good for is the toilet bowl.  Speaking of throwing up all over itself. 

The only thing CU can do properly is hold out their hand for a paycheck. 

On 8/1/2023 at 4:14 PM, Buff_Fan said:

And the folks at the b12 thought cu was a good add, but what do they know?

They also just added 4 G5 schools too. None of them are any good at football. 

Here was CU’s conversation with the B12 about money. CU didn’t promise any results but they wanted to make sure money hits their account. 

IMG_2581.gif

IMG_2580.gif

On 8/1/2023 at 5:03 PM, utenation said:

One thing is clear. CU fans never had to worry about anything to do with a Rose Bowl, nor will they ever have to worry about a NC game. 

The only bowl CU is good for is the toilet bowl.  Speaking of throwing up all over itself. 

The only thing CU can do properly is hold out their hand for a paycheck. 

Lol, you were shutting on the b12 and are now we are back to cu.  And as stated a million times cu has been bad.  Bit has a championship.  You must be a ton of fun should the Utes not be that good.  

On 8/1/2023 at 5:44 PM, utenation said:

They also just added 4 G5 schools too. None of them are any good at football. 

Here was CU’s conversation with the B12 about money. CU didn’t promise any results but they wanted to make sure money hits their account. 

IMG_2581.gif

IMG_2580.gif

Just pushing back on your bad argument.  And I’ll see you in the b12, and all of a sudden your tune till change

On 8/1/2023 at 6:43 PM, Buff_Fan said:

Just pushing back on your bad argument.  And I’ll see you in the b12, and all of a sudden your tune till change

Look. This all started with your boy “PAC MAN” crying about not getting the money CU apparently deserved and left big money on the table.  I’ve pointed out how CU owes the P12 money for 12 embarrassing years. 

You don’t seem like a bad guy but CU isn’t going to get any atta boys or departing handshakes from me.

I’m guessing if your boy wasn’t here to start shit and spam the board we wouldn’t be having this conversation. 

• Like 1

On 8/1/2023 at 6:59 PM, utenation said:

Look. This all started with your boy “PAC MAN” crying about not getting the money CU apparently deserved and left big money on the table.  I’ve pointed out how CU owes the P12 money for 12 embarrassing years. 

You don’t seem like a bad guy but CU isn’t going to any atta boys or departing handshakes from me. I’m guessing if your boy wasn’t here to start shit and spam the board we wouldn’t be having this conversation. 

Look, cu isn’t owed a penny.  We’ve been fucking awful.  I watched every play last year, it was really painful.  Shit, I’ve rooted for the pac and Utah since coming over, and It sucks it has come to this, but cu had few choices at the end of the day.  

All of that said, I get fans in the pac telling cu to pound sand.  Sucks it ends like this but I suspect some of us will be together again fairly soon.  TV in the end makes the calls, and is wrecking the sport.

On 8/1/2023 at 6:43 PM, Buff_Fan said:

And I’ll see you in the b12, and all of a sudden your tune till change

Clearly, you need to pay attention. I’ve already said fuck the B12 and their shitty truck stop locations.  I want nothing to do with this conference. So no, my tune won’t be changing. Clearly you like washing the balls of the B12 Conference. Get after it my man. 

If Utah ends up in the B12, it’s survival and not on my wish list. 

On 8/1/2023 at 7:11 PM, utenation said:

Clearly, you need to pay attention. I’ve already said fuck the B12 and their truck stop shitty locations.  I want nothing to do with this conference. So no, my tune won’t be changing. Clearly you like washing the balls of the B12 Conference. Get after it my man. 

If Utah ends up in the B12, it’s survival and not on my wish list. 

I’m aware of your thoughts on the big 12.  That said, if the pac really comes In at 20mm and the big over 30, my hunch is more teams come to the big.  It’s likely not the final stop, just the next.  You can still vacation on the coast!  

On 8/1/2023 at 7:07 PM, Buff_Fan said:

Look, cu isn’t owed a penny.  We’ve been fucking awful.  I watched every play last year, it was really painful.  Shit, I’ve rooted for the pac and Utah since coming over, and It sucks it has come to this, but cu had few choices at the end of the day.  

All of that said, I get fans in the pac telling cu to pound sand.  Sucks it ends like this but I suspect some of us will be together again fairly soon.  TV in the end makes the calls, and is wrecking the sport.

I guess I’m just confused why you and your dim wit brother @PAC MAN - JALAPEÑO are still here circle jerking the B12 and degrading the P12 every post. Seems like a perfect fit for a B12 board. 

Just remember you two, make sure to come up for air when you are taking turns gargling Yormark’s nutsack. 

On 8/1/2023 at 10:01 AM, Buff_Fan said:

Right now, the big12 is a more stable conference.  One of the best if not the best in hoops.  Football had a team playing for a national championship.  And, most importantly these days, has a real tv deal.  Hopefully the pac comes up with one, initial reports are not fantastic.

The one that got rolled 65-7?

• Like 1

On 8/1/2023 at 10:07 AM, PAC MAN said:

The Big 12 has a media rights deal...what about the PAC?

Two current Big 12 programs (TCU & Cinncinnati) have been in the CFP recently.  Where has OU & UT been in that case?

It's so amazing what he has done to a football program that was truly on the rocks before he hired.  If CU gets off to a good start, that will really blow the lid in CO for sure.

Blow the lid off of what?  Broncos fans who have zero connection to CU prob outnumber CU fans 10-1 (a record I predict CU will never see again).   

On 8/1/2023 at 8:18 PM, Orange said:

Blow the lid off of what?  Broncos fans who have zero connection to CU prob outnumber CU fans 10-1 (a record I predict CU will never see again).   

The poor kid doesn’t even understand the difference between a pro sports town and a college football town.  I go to Denver a lot. I’ve never seen CU gear anywhere. Plenty of Broncos and Nuggets gear though. I’m not sure the locals even know CU has an athletic department. 

But then again, jalapeño has been telling us CU will be blowing the lid off things for a decade. Next year, next year for sure guys. We’ve been waiting..

• Like 1

On 8/1/2023 at 8:05 PM, utenation said:

Then why would I change my tune? CU isn’t worth $5 million a year btw. 

Because you will likely be there, that’s why.  And again, professionals disagree with your assessment.  Time will tell but I’ll take their word for it.

On 8/1/2023 at 8:53 PM, Buff_Fan said:

Because you will likely be there, that’s why.  And again, professionals disagree with your assessment.  Time will tell but I’ll take their word for it.

You don’t get it. Nothing is changing my tune. Like I told you earlier make sure to come up for air. 

And you don’t know anymore than a standard fruit fly about what happens next. 

So what exactly will CU be doing to earn $31 million a year? Bring water to teams like OSU, Baylor, TCU and TT during time outs?  Make sure Deon’s cool cowboy hat looks perfect in his press conferences where they lose by 35 next year?

On 8/1/2023 at 9:03 PM, utenation said:

You don’t get it. Nothing is changing my tune. Like I told you earlier make sure to come up for air. 

And you don’t know anymore than a standard fruit fly about what happens next. 

So what exactly will CU be doing to earn $31 million a year? Bring water to teams like OSU, Baylor, TCU and TT during time outs? 

I get it, your hate is well documented.  And we will see on cu.  It’s a different program in many aspects.   I’m excited to see how they do.  Even with lower expectations.

On 8/1/2023 at 9:20 PM, Buff_Fan said:

I get it, your hate is well documented.  And we will see on cu.  It’s a different program in many aspects.   I’m excited to see how they do.  Even with lower expectations.

Yeah, sorry I don’t buy it. Something about 20 years of doing nothing has a way to leave massive doubt. 

Let’s also remember which fanbase came here to talk nothing but shit with the recent news.