2023 P12 Football Thread

utenation

On 11/25/2023 at 2:28 PM, Buff_Fan said:

My biased eyes did not see enough to overturn that td.  That said, buffs put up a little fight early.  Man I’m not going to miss the p12 network or refs.

Your QB looks decent and isn’t running for his life yet. 

I thought the ball hit the ground. One of the angles showed it. But it was super close. I didn’t think they’d overturn it. 

On 11/25/2023 at 2:32 PM, utenation said:

Your QB looks decent and isn’t running for his life yet. 

I thought the ball hit the ground. One of the angles showed it. But it was super close. I didn’t think they’d overturn it. 

It was impossible to tell, which is why I thought they might leave it.  Staub looks alright.  Who knew, a little run game helps!

On 11/25/2023 at 10:44 AM, Mano said:

Add onto that half the team had the flu earlier in the week. Unfortunate this team has been so snake bitten with injuries this year, would have been fun to see them compete at full strength.

Might be one of Kyle’s best coaching jobs ever to get 8 wins. We have a chance for 9 with a bowl win but we don’t have a lot of firepower left. 

On 11/25/2023 at 4:05 PM, Buff_Fan said:

Always take the ugly wins!  And go pick a dumb hat (or whatever).  CU had chances, but just didn’t do enough

Thanks for being a good sport. Next year you should trust my sport’s knowledge and savvy. 😉

I’ll PM you with my details.