WEEK 9 Predictions for the PAC

HLB

100% last week.  But even @Orange could have picked those four games.

This week's winners and whinners ....

Oregon @ Utah .... Oregon wins, 38-24

USC @ Cal .... USC wins, 42-31

Washington @ Stanford .... Washington wins, 52-13

Colorado @ UCLA .... Colorado wins, 37-35

Washington State @ ASU .... ASU wins, 18-17

Oregon State @ Arizona .... Arizona wins, 37-27

A special "thank you" to @Orangeand @utenation for their undying support and friendship.

On 10/25/2023 at 1:04 PM, Orange said:

Kill yourself.  

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words.

And I say this to you as a friend that cares:  You need to seek counseling about those insecurities and subsequent hostilities.

On 10/26/2023 at 12:03 AM, HLB said:

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words.

And I say this to you as a friend that cares:  You need to seek counseling about those insecurities and subsequent hostilities.

Please, do talk about “counseling” as if you MAGA twats in the South ever subscribe to such things.   

On 10/26/2023 at 1:47 PM, Orange said:

Please, do talk about “counseling” as if you MAGA twats in the South ever subscribe to such things.   

This response only supports my concerns about your insecurities and my reference to counseling.

And if you look around, you'll find MAGA supporters are in Oregon, too.  They're not just in the South, but all over America.

On 10/23/2023 at 4:59 PM, HLB said:

100% last week.  But even @Orange could have picked those four games.

This week's winners and whinners ....

Oregon @ Utah .... Oregon wins, 38-24

USC @ Cal .... USC wins, 42-31

Washington @ Stanford .... Washington wins, 52-13

Colorado @ UCLA .... Colorado wins, 37-35

Washington State @ ASU .... ASU wins, 18-17

Oregon State @ Arizona .... Arizona wins, 37-27

A special "thank you" to @Orangeand @utenation for their undying support and friendship.

@Orangeand @utenation .... 5-1 this week!  That's 83%!

It looks like OSU's freefall to the 7-5 record I predicted last January is on track!

Utah has at least one more loss coming their way, but should finish (at season's end) ranked between 18-25.

On 10/29/2023 at 10:04 AM, HLB said:

This response only supports my concerns about your insecurities and my reference to counseling.

And if you look around, you'll find MAGA supporters are in Oregon, too.  They're not just in the South, but all over America.

Not enough to swing the state.  

On 10/29/2023 at 10:20 AM, HLB said:

@Orangeand @utenation .... 5-1 this week!  That's 83%!

It looks like OSU's freefall to the 7-5 record I predicted last January is on track!

Utah has at least one more loss coming their way, but should finish (at season's end) ranked between 18-25.

Lol 🤡 

When this doesn’t happen I can’t wait for your denial. 

and congrats on your picks, dumbfuck, you’re tied for 3rd this week. (With me)

IMG_4238.jpeg

On 10/30/2023 at 6:43 PM, HLB said:

@Orange:  OSU has two losses.  They won't beat Washington or Oregon - which makes four losses.

I think they lose this week, @ Colorado, who is anxious to get a win at home after last week's loss.

That would be loss #5.

This virtually guarantees we win 10 games.   

On 11/1/2023 at 10:25 AM, HLB said:

If I were you I wouldn't put a wager on that.

I wouldn’t wager on 7, either.  Your diagnosis of “free fall” is stupid and uninformed.  Prior to the AZ game, Beavs beat Utah and UCLA and Cal by double digits; now they’re in “free fall”?   You just say dumb shit without thinking.  always. 

Boneheaded coaching moves doomed the game, but the Beavers have as much talent as anyone in the conference and can win any of the remaining games.  

On 11/1/2023 at 2:54 PM, Orange said:

I wouldn’t wager on 7, either.  Your diagnosis of “free fall” is stupid and uninformed.  Prior to the AZ game, Beavs beat Utah and UCLA and Cal by double digits; now they’re in “free fall”?   You just say dumb shit without thinking.  always. 

Boneheaded coaching moves doomed the game, but the Beavers have as much talent as anyone in the conference and can win any of the remaining games.  

Losing 4 of your last 5 is a freefall, and that's exactly what I expect from OSU.

Already lost to AZ

Oregon is much better than AZ, and aloss.

Washington is much better than AZ, and a loss.

And I think on the road at Colorado, who is as good as AZ and hungry for a win, is a recipe for a 4th loss.

And beating Utah and UCLA isn't saying much.  And if you have to point to beating Cal as one of your team's highlights, then you don't have much of a team.

On 11/2/2023 at 6:14 PM, HLB said:

Losing 4 of your last 5 is a freefall, and that's exactly what I expect from OSU.

Correct, would be a “free fall” if the fantasy scenario currently in your head played out. 

We have the huskies at home and clearly OSU’s defense took offense to the criticism all week, and came out and punched CU in the mouth from the jump.  

On 11/2/2023 at 8:37 PM, MrBug708 said:

Wait, Colorado is as good as Arizona? But beating UCLa isn't saying much? 

Ok

On 11/2/2023 at 8:37 PM, MrBug708 said:

Wait, Colorado is as good as Arizona? But beating UCLa isn't saying much? 

Ok

That is correct.  Colorado just hasn't been playing as well as they are capable of playing (as we saw them do in the first weeks of the season).

On 11/4/2023 at 11:32 PM, Orange said:

Correct, would be a “free fall” if the fantasy scenario currently in your head played out. 

We have the huskies at home and clearly OSU’s defense took offense to the criticism all week, and came out and punched CU in the mouth from the jump.  

"... punched CU in the mouth from the jump"?

It was 7-3, midway through the second quarter.  I don't call that "punching CU in the mouth from the jump".  But keep living you fantasy and embellishing facts.

Fortunately for OSU, Colorado played like garbage last night, and certainly not as well as they are capable of playing.  To that end, it's not like OSU just kicked Georgia's butt.  They beat a time that will struggle to become bowl eligible.  If OSU was a good as the fantasy scenario currently in your head, they would have won 63-7, and put up 20-plus points in the first quarter.

But they didn't.  Because they're not as good was you want to believe (try playing a legit P5 OOC opponent for a change).

OSU has no chance vs. Oregon and Washington, no matte where they play them.  And who knows what could happen with lowly Stanford.