ncaa tournament thread

glduck

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shitty ending to an exciting tournament.  Good news is my bracket is in the 91st percentile!  (I know you were all wondering)

The less attention I pay to the college basketball season, the better my bracket does.  Without fail.

9 hours ago, Orange said:

Shitty ending to an exciting tournament.  Good news is my bracket is in the 91st percentile!  (I know you were all wondering)

The less attention I pay to the college basketball season, the better my bracket does.  Without fail.

92%!  Suck it Orange!

22 hours ago, MrBug708 said:

The announcers calling every shot shot or wide is very annoying. Half the time they have been wrong..

I think that is just Bill Raftery. He does like to blurt out random tidbits mid-possession. I would bet that CBS/Turner will reassign Raftery once Grant Hill becomes more comfortable being the #1 Color Commentator.

Nantz is sometimes guilty of this as well, but only at critical moments in the broadcast, which i'm fine with.

On 4/1/2017 at 10:32 PM, PapaG said:

Fuck off.  

I'd whine about Meeks going over the back of Bell on the last FT when Bell was boxing out, but those FTs never should have happened had they got the rebound on the first set of misses anyhow when they didn't box out.  Still, that had been called a foul on Bell earlier when the roles were reversed.  That call is never made at that point of the game though, so I'm fine with letting them play.  Great game.  Proud of those Ducks!  Never thought they'd be two points from the title game when Boucher went down, and Go Zags!

You should know better.  There is no such thing as over the back.  Meeks was just bigger. 

Archived