It doesn’t fit anywhere else, so put it here

KUGRDON

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Went on a 27 mile circular ride from Kennewick to Richland back to Kennewick along the Columbia and crossing it twice and the Yakima River once. This ebike is amazing.  The freedom to do what my stamina would not alone allow is amazing.  It’s in peddle assist mode so I use the motor only as back up for help uphills etc. and keep the peddling up all the time for the exercise.  If you have someone older or stamina deprived in the fam these are great fun.  The time with my nephews is irreplaceable.

On bike trails roughly along the 240 west to the 182, then bike trails near the 182 back to the 397 (Sacajawea Heritage Trail) across the river again on the easternmost crossing then back to the 240.

image.thumb.jpeg.4cd59491f45ce69b22fdbaf61041d8ad.jpeg

090CA766-71E7-4464-B3F6-4BF853A2B11C.jpeg

5F7E6F12-B55E-49B4-A224-38575DF9EFCC.jpeg

7994114A-85C3-4B5E-B341-4F762080B085.jpeg

B4ED2052-A436-4689-ACF6-49445DAA1E86.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Orange said:

Georgia Bulldogs??

A nod to the StepDad who was and is wonderful.  He’s 86 and just beat prostate cancer.

The Fu Manchu ‘stache was spur of the moment that morning after not shaving for a few days.  The boys hate it.  I’m currently negotiating that we all shave so I get to see their baby faces one more time.  They hate looking young.

I missed the part where you got back on the horse.  Congratulations and good luck.

I recently had cataracts removed from both my eyes. The doctor told me I had to choose between my eyes focused close up or far away because they could no longer change focus. I told him “Doc, All the pretty girls keep their distance these days so I better be focused on far away.”  The female tech spit her coffee on the desk.